Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

MoonGypsy

I totally forgot about the sale due to being on vacation this week. Just ordered mine. Have been looking forward to this for a while!!

Oh Merissa! [and mags!:* i am so glad you didn't miss out! i am beyond excited about this fabulous deck! Edmund is soooo talented, isn't he? :D

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

starlightexp

As of 11:00pm all US domestic decks are in the mail :) Tomorrow the international will go out.

rylla

That's so great!!!!!! Tons of thanks!!!

Bluefeet

WooHoo! Wonderful news!

jema

oh that is early!! Saw the limited edition is sold out now so grats to all who grabbed one and thanks to Edmund for restricting it from the e-bayers :-D

Rhinemaiden

As of 11:00pm all US domestic decks are in the mail :) Tomorrow the international will go out.

You HAVE been busy! ;) I may have to move into my post office while I wait for delivery! Thanks for the super news! Can't wait to receive this much anticipated deck/mega set. :D

Alta

oooh, good news! Thanks, I am so looking forward to being able to examine and use this deck. :)

Skydancer

Oh good - thanks so much!!

Really looking forward to their arrival ~

*S*

Alamaris

Oh my goodness, I didn't think it would be so soon! This is terribly exciting!

starlightexp

All orders for all decks done though 6/3/12 are now shipped!!! Domestic US people should start to get them as early as tomorrow all international went out and could start to arrive as early as Friday.

:)

Edmund