Bella Sara Cards

beachcomb

i was at target today looking at cards and they now have bella sara figurines.
they are really little and come in a mystery bag so you have no idea which one you will end up with. at a $1.99 i picked one up for my neice for her oracle bag.

i thought of you guys :D and didn't know if you knew about them or not.

victoria.star

I just ordered some Native Lights packs for the family for Christmas.
I thought it'd be fun to open them together, do some trading, read some affirmative messages, and perhaps talk of the meanings and apply them to the celebration of Winter and Love.

cardlady22

A little update: the newest set Royalty is showing up on shelves now. It has a card of Sara, Goddess of Horses, as well as 5 castles! Very cool!

Queen of Disks

I got some in a swap on another forum I am on. These cards are beautiful!!! I can see the oracle potential (has anyone read with them yet?) and now I want more. Great-more things I can't afford!

cardlady22

The latest set Bella's Ball has a theme of a masquerade ball. There are extra non-horse cards of different ballroom scenes and humans! My son was so thrilled that they added a boy Colm and his horse Soot! And they are adding text which further explains family & herd associations.

cardlady22

artwork, part 1

art featuring hearth, fire, apples
Ceres, Filippa, Hestia, Iduna, Opis, Pythia, Vesta

art with peaceful or alone-time settings
Chung, Freja, Ivy, Mushu, Nightingale, Savros, Shaman, Sheng, Wichita

cardlady22

I am such a dork! I got a PM asking about a card illustrated by Stephanie Pui-Min Law and now I'm going through my binder, rabidly looking to see that many cards I like are hers.

Beau (Magical Friends) purple border
Blossom (MF) see art
Brine (Baby Bella) green border
Giasa (MF)
Kora (BB)
Mariannis (BB)
Moonphantom (BB)
Moonsprite (BB)
Nerise (MF)

Bukefalos & Mireldis (BB)
Treasure & Edana (BB)

cardlady22

artwork, part 2

This covers up through the Sunflowers set.There are a few I may have missed since I haven't collected all cards from the last 2 sets. Regular horses are not in these categories.

winged
Allegra, Amor, Anemone, Aurora, Azuro, Bellerophon, Bifrost, Brioso, Camellia, Celinda, Cherub, Chromasia, Chryso, Cindra, Cirra, Corcel, Cosima, Dreki, Ebenos, Emberic, Empress, Euros, Farfalla, Foxglove, Foxtail, Graia, Helia, Hilario, Honora, Hummingbird, Hyperion, Icarus, Iris, Kendra, Khrysor, Larena, Lillova, Memory, Misla, Morewyn, Muskogee, Naiad, Nightingale, Nike, Osage, Pegasus, Peregrine, Phoenix, Pirouette, Prisma, Pythia, Quinly, Rodrigo, Roxy, Ruskin, Saffron, Seraphia, Shawnee, Snapdragon, Socorro, Starfrost, Sunflower, Tramontane, Uranus, Valkrist, Wings, Zephyros, Zuni

unicorn (some are winged also)
Bluefiddle, Briar, Calyx, Dart, Delight, Dyni, Farah, Iceking, Iceprince, Mandalay, Misty, Primrose, Rosebriar, Royce, Snowdreamer, Tarragon, Toboggan, Whimsy, Yasmin

seahorse (some are not tailed)
Bathylas, Brigid, Brine, Cajus, CattailChumash, Coral, Edana, Flipper, Hai Sheng, Haku, Honu, Inuit, Jaida, Janie, Jikin, Jordanna, Kahuna, Kallista, Kona, Kora, Lakehorse, Lotus, Mahalo, Mahina, Mariannis, Neptune, Obrylin, Peka Peka, Pelagos, Ran, Reed, Reif, Resauro, Signy, Tiffy, Tlingit, Treasure, Tugo, Waterlily, Waterpearl, Wavebreaker

magical or mystical scene/feel *most of the Ancient Lights set; many of the Northern Lights set*
Ariadne, Athena, Autumn, Beran, Danu, Diana, Epona, Eurynome, Halloween, Hecate, Iduna, Jajali, Janus, Jonas, Lien, Melusine, Mireldis, Oracle, Pandora, Persephone, Rosamund, Saga, Shadow, Star, Thunder

Satori

Hey cardlady, just picked up a few new cards and noticed that they no longer put codes on all the cards, just one code card per pack. When did that start? I actually like that better for an Oracle deck, the codes sort of muddy the look.