Konxari Cards

Bernice

.....since cards are just a tool to help us tap into our own intuition and insight.
Agreed! Along with anything else that might come to hand...melon pips and footprints spring to mind :) :) The magic is in the person, yep.

Quiet aside....shhh......Ariasonata, an investigative mind would be welcomed in the History threads........

Bee :)

Muir Aingeal

I saw right through the advertising...not hard to do but I still like the cards and the concept behind it.

Ariasonata

Bernice said:
Agreed! Along with anything else that might come to hand...melon pips and footprints spring to mind :) :) The magic is in the person, yep.

Quiet aside....shhh......Ariasonata, an investigative mind would be welcomed in the History threads........

*chuckles*

I'll go a-wanderin' then and see what I can see. Thanks for the tip.

Golden Moon

I know the video looks so cheap and the actors so dry and campy. ugh. But I to like the concept of the cards and how they are used. But one thing botherd me alot. The cards that represent people are

1. Man
2. Woman
3. Boy
4. Girl
5. Mother
6. Father
7. Brother
8. Sister

But what about Grandfather, Grandmother, Uncle, Aunt, Boyfriend, Girlfriend? Don't they also count as family or people forming in the departeds life?

Ariasonata

All eight of those cards would probably apply to grandparents as well -- they are fathers and mothers, as well as men and women. That just my hazarding a conceptual guess.

celticnoodle

Golden Moon said:
I know the video looks so cheap and the actors so dry and campy. ugh. But I to like the concept of the cards and how they are used. But one thing botherd me alot. The cards that represent people are

1. Man
2. Woman
3. Boy
4. Girl
5. Mother
6. Father
7. Brother
8. Sister

But what about Grandfather, Grandmother, Uncle, Aunt, Boyfriend, Girlfriend? Don't they also count as family or people forming in the departeds life?

been following this thread with interest. I agree. You would think that Grandfather and Grandmotehr would definately be up there, perhaps even before brother and sister. or at least included and rather then 8 cards, 10 cards to identify people. more people have deceased grandparents then they do siblings.

I can't wait to see the owners of these cards posting on their real experiences with these cards. so please, do as soon as you can! give us your ideas on them. do you feel they really do help you to communicate with spirits?

Dusk Till Dawn

Has anyone else noticed that the cards you are not supposed to turn over, are turned over in the Video? LOL.
I look forward receiving them. Got an Email notice, so it will be a while I guess.

Muir Aingeal

I noticed that too! I think the whole marketing of this product/cards needs to be re-done.

Why don't they just let them be cards without all the hype and fakery?

Golden Moon

You'll see that once this deck of cards start selling like hot cakes they will re-do a promotional video for this cards.

Bernice

Golden Moon said:
You'll see that once this deck of cards start selling like hot cakes they will re-do a promotional video for this cards.
And we'll despise them for their lies, but love the cards!