Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

F.M. Tarot

I have this oracle coming in the mail anyday now, I am really looking forward to it! I believe they became available a week ago, a friend got a set she had preordered.

Golden Angel

Hello...

I just bought the deck today. If FMTarot doesn't beat me to it, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will try to scan them.

Before I bought them, I played with them a little bit at the store (the display deck) and it was accurate. A lady who works there asked a question of it, and it told her to do something of which was highly accurate (she asked about leaving the store, it told her to do so, prior knowledge I have says she needed to).

So I played with them a little bit today, I may even give up my tarot decks because they're the most accurate deck I've had, especially as an oracle deck.

The pictures are more fairyesque than her last deck. They are very pretty. The quality isn't as great as the latest version of her last deck. These are thinner cards. I have a feeling they will eventually go back to the drawing board on the issue of cardstock and reissue ones with a better cardstock. But I don't care, I will buy this deck over again if I have to because its so accurate.

The images are painted and some realistic paintings of photographs. The quality is much better than her last deck... they're kinda like Doreen Virtue's Magical Messages from the Fairies illustrations.

She states that this deck use isn't intended to predict the future... but to plant good choices as seeds for now so that your future would be bright. I have to disagree with her on this one... I think her cards sometimes has the tendency to predict the future because I asked a few questions of it that did predict the future, and then it also gave solid advice.

Her LWB is really detalied.

For each upright and reversed meanings she has, on average, 1-3 potential interpretations for the card. So she covers a lot of ground. Its like having a well written tarot guidebook as the LWB.

Everyone who used the cards at the shop really likes the deck... even the local psychic.

Cheers,
GA

F.M. Tarot

Hi Golden :) Yes I did recieve this deck today in the mail! I really am enjoying the images and pictures, much better than I thought they would be! I have only looked through the cards many times and read some of the guidebook but I can already tell I am really going to love this oracle and I can certainly see myself reading for my clients with them.

Aren't the images gorgeous? Definitely real photograph's with photoshop to add magic but very well done. I am happy I decided to pick this oracle up on a hunch, you are right it is much better than her first oracle.

FatesLady

I have been looking at her daily readings, but I can't love this deck... the faces of the people on the cards are so... weird. I dunno. Glad some of you are really getting into it.

lark

One of my clients knows her well and wants me to go to one of her seminars with him.
You get a free deck and work with the cards.
I don't know if i'll get there as I have conflict of interest, but if I do make it I'll come back to this thread and tell about it.

Aerin

I will be most grateful for any images.

Real photos makes me nervous....

Faolainn Storm

gorgeousbutterfly said:
http://www.colettebaronreid.com/ she has a read your cards online in the front page with her new deck.
Did you actually use this and see cards from her new deck? Because everytime I try I just get an image from her first deck "Wisdom of Avalon". And I'd really like to see the new deck.

FS

Aerin

That's all I get too. No new deck.

Mellifluous

it is working now, though the image of the backs of the cards is still the wisdom of avalon deck.

i actually received my deck today, too, but haven't had a chance to look through it yet. the card i drew online was beautiful and accurate though. looking forward to working with the deck.