Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

TheArchangelsBoy

I just ordered these today from Amazon.co.uk. Can't wait until they arrive!!! :D

WolfyJames

I bought this oracle last year and I still like it. Usually I dislike decks with photo-collage and pictures of real people but this one I find very pretty. The deck feels very otherworldly and ethereal. I use it to get advices and for my daily reading about a message from my guides for the day.

GypsyFaerie

Okay I just got this deck yesterday. I was playing with the demo deck in the store and the cards just seemed to speak to me. While I was checking out, the lady said what she likes to do with this deck is a daily draw - Asking the deck first, What is my challenge card today and then reshuffle and ask what is my ally card today. So I tried it. I pulled the Horse King as my Challenge card and the Swan Queen as my Ally card. Have to say scarily accurate for the last 24 hours and going forward.

FireHermit

I have these on order after reading some great reviews. Oracle cards in general are not my thing but I feel the need to step out of my comfort zone and give these a try, they look amazing, hoping they read well :)