Oracle of the Shapeshifters

MysticalMoose

That's definitely one for my wishlist!!!! :D Love it! - I have & use the OoS&L a fair bit & find it spookily accurate & will certainly be waiting eagerly for this one!

NikkiB

sooooo enabled lol!

IheartTarot

I checked the publisher's facebook page to see if they have added any more pictures and they have, see here (they are full size pictures of the tiny images on their website). :smoker:

lunakasha

I checked the publisher's facebook page to see if they have added any more pictures and they have, see here (they are full size pictures of the tiny images on their website). :smoker:

squeeeeee........... :D

:heart:LOVE:heart: this deck so much~ thank you for posting these updates!

:) Luna

IheartTarot

Beetle Wings

Jasmine also confirmed via facebook this week that her Beetle Wings will be in the deck. I asked her after a horned beetle paid me a very meaningful visit the other day.

I haven't gotten my copy of the 100% finished deck yet as the public will see it, but last I heard we have Beetle wings as Card 38- "SACRED BEETLE ARMOUR"!

MareSaturni

Jasmine also confirmed via facebook this week that her Beetle Wings will be in the deck. I asked her after a horned beetle paid me a very meaningful visit the other day.

That is great!!!

I can barely wait for this deck to come out! I'm so in love with the Oracle of Shadows & Light, I want to meet it's sister! :love:

IheartTarot

I can barely wait for this deck to come out! I'm so in love with the Oracle of Shadows & Light, I want to meet it's sister! :love:

Me too! I will probably have to order it from the US like I did with OS&L (already planning my move :D ).

IheartTarot

This deck is now available from a few Australian and NZ outlets already (fishpond, tarotopia, whitcoulls, ebay)! Their prices are a bit OTT especially including shipping if they even ship overseas. :(