Oracle of the Shapeshifters

IheartTarot

Now in stock in the UK

BD still don't have it, but...drum roll please...

I just ordered it from www.spiritual-books.co.uk for about $US30 including international shipping (much less than the Blue Angel price of $50 for me). The price in GBP is 12.49 + 4.75 shipping = 17.24. :party:

Red_Ocean

I just ordered it from www.spiritual-books.co.uk for about $US30 including international shipping (much less than the Blue Angel price of $50 for me). The price in GBP is 12.49 + 4.75 shipping = 17.24. :party:

Congrats. Let us know when you get it and what you think of it. :D

Red_Ocean

I saw the images on FB.

The card titled "The Unending Sadness of Looking Back" brought up so many emotions. This card is so powerful and I can identify so much with the girl in the card. Her expression is so realistic. I have a feeling it'll be one of my favorites in the deck.

That sounds like such a wonderful card. :)

blackrainbow

I just ordered mine from ebay.

MareSaturni

Helen, is this store trustworthy?

I am thinking about ordering from Blue Angel, but it is also near AU$50 for me too. Almost R$85 in my local money!!! :bugeyed:

IheartTarot

I just ordered mine from ebay.

It is from the same seller (Spiritual Books) and for the same price if you are in the UK GBP14.99, more expensive if you are not (higher shipping) and they don't ship everywhere via the ebay listing (not an option for me).

IheartTarot

Helen, is this store trustworthy?

I am thinking about ordering from Blue Angel, but it is also near AU$50 for me too. Almost R$85 in my local money!!! :bugeyed:

I have not bought from them before but I was referred to them by Blue Angel and their sales setup works fine (I have already been notified of my order despatch). I am willing to take my chances. :)

blackrainbow

It is from the same seller (Spiritual Books) and for the same price if you are in the UK GBP14.99, more expensive if you are not (higher shipping) and they don't ship everywhere via the ebay listing (not an option for me).

yes it is the same seller. allthough i didnt know that they were the same. i ordered from their ebay shop as i have used them a few times and they deliver quick. i made them an offer of £14.00 and it was accepted.

IheartTarot

yes it is the same seller. allthough i didnt know that they were the same. i ordered from their ebay shop as i have used them a few times and they deliver quick. i made them an offer of £14.00 and it was accepted.

Bargain! :cool5:

Thanks for the feedback about the seller. :thumbsup:

blackrainbow

I received mine today but got a busy day so wont get to lokk at them properly.