Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - Case Studies #1 and #2

Astraea

I'm starting to get the feeling that the man in the case study might have been widowed and is raising a child as a single parent; House + Coffin might be literally the death of someone in his family unit. But not sure, it could just be divorce and the death a symbolic one.

Sylvie Steinbach

Most of the times it does work that way but not all the time unfortunately.
Skin tones same issue. you have to have a reinforcement of cards going one way -dark or the other -light to make a judgement call. Usually you have none which means a dark card with a lighter card means medium skin tone!
tough to steamline that is the reason why your intuition is so important...

You will never know how accurate you are until you get the feedback from your clients. And for the case studies there is going to be the possibility of several 'good' readings with different details but could fit so I wont say 'right or wrong' unless it is really wrong. So rest assure there is room for discussions and concensus.

I am still waiting for case studies #1 =this one no one seems to want it and #2.

Astraea

Sylvie Steinbach said:
I am still waiting for case studies #1 =this one no one seems to want it and #2.
I think late winter, on case study #1, but it won't surprise me in the least if it's wrong!

Sylvie Steinbach

I will give the results this evening as I am going to have to move on and take care of business. Print the cases and print the answers to start collecting info. At the beginning of the thread i gave additional info and i hope you guys have printed it or wrote that down...

Next case studies will be about love life status such as finding out if someone is married -even if he says he is not! and other important details.

have a good day!

sylvie

Astraea

Thanks Sylvie, same to you!

Sylvie Steinbach

Reminder: case studies 1 and 2 please print them out!

Now let's do a case study: (i want a little more than just physical description in your answers as I have added things than Faunabay introduced)

Laurie is the client. She wants to know when she will meet the right person. She indeed is looking for a long term relationship leading to possibly marriage.
The reading is using the no lay out system where all the cards can be used to answer this inquiry. The result is:

24-heart + 18-dog + 32-moon + 22-crossroad + 28-man + 30-lily + 12-birds...
....+ 5-tree + 25-ring

Please for convention present your samples as above. Of course my case study contains some tricky but real insights so work on this one. And refer to the book.

Case study #2

Julia wants to see who is coming into her life:

4-house + 8-coffin + 13-child + 3-ship + 28-man + 19-tower + 26-book + 31 sun

faunabay

Please don't go too fast with these. :) I want to do the case studies but don't have too much time today. So if I could ask? Please don't give the "answers" yet. And I have printed them out!! :)

faunabay

Sylvie Steinbach said:
If you submit a case study you need to profile the person you did the reading for and give your spread as I did above. Do not tell what you translated so that others can train on it without influence. So we can all talk about the experience. And you can give us some feedback afterward. More fun and interactive for me.

I'm a bit confused here. Do you NOT want us to give our intrepretations of the spread like I did with the description? If I hadn't I wouldn't have gotten the feedback you gave me??? which helped me immensely.

Sylvie Steinbach

To Faunabay

Not at the time you first post your case study -your own case study. So that others have the time to try it on and get their own feel to it. Then you can post yours with others doing the same thing so I can address the same case study at once. It is making it possible for me to cover one case at a time all at once without going crazy between PM and posts. It is becoming difficult to track all what i need to answer individually if there is no order in the thread. So I hope you can help in the organization of this virtual classroom.

I understand some of you want more time to the case study 1 and 2. So in the meantime while you are waiting on my own take for these 2 cases why don't you guys offer a case #3.

Put the context of the question, the person it is done for -give profile and give the cards in one line as I did.
I suggest we all print out the case and if it helps put the cards physically as showed to get a feel.

Do not give your inputs on that first presentation. Let others work on it and then once I have time to look at it I let you know so you can all post your impressions.

Hope it reads clear to you I try to explain how we need to organize our work but sometimes the words are not as transparent as I think they are...

sylvie

MatPoint

Hi there, I still didn't get the book, but I will post my point of view on this case studies. Just let me know if the meanings I user are confusing and I'll stop posting.

Case Study 2.
4-house + 8-coffin + 13-child + 3-ship + 28-man + 19-tower + 26-book + 31 sun

I read in these cards that the person who's coming into her life is a person who came through a painful situation in the past related to his childhood or to a child of him. Acording to he phisical meanings you gave us I would say he could be a European person. He feels alone since a child of him has left or he traveled to a distant place and misses the people he left behind. In addition to that I also think that this man is related to books in some way. The Tower + the Book tells me that his man is somehow related to buildings such as a library, a bookshop, a publishing company, or he himself could even be a writer. I think that could be possible because of the combo Book + Sun. I can read it as publishing a book.

This person may also be a person who usually travels.

Mat