Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - Case Studies #1 and #2

Sylvie Steinbach

Important message

If you are new and went throught this thread after signing up for the workshop I would like to welcome you.

I do check each thread periodically so you can add onto this particular thread if you wanted to work on this topic further.

The other option is to send me a message via private message system PM to request a new thread on a specific study. I will be happy to create new case studies illustrating the concepts you would like to work on.

Once you are done on this thread you will go to study threads 3 and 4 and so on...of course. The past life thread is a special thread that was a request.

Enjoy your study,

Sylvie Steinbach

LisaW

case #1

22-crossroads +32-moon+18-dog+24-heart + 28-Man

I also thought that he had a close, best friend/romantic interest that was satisfactory for awhile, but there is a hint of this dog having more than one male interest.
32-moon+ 22-crossroad suggests she was uncommited, emotionally indecisive;
18-dog+22-crossroads suggests she had many "friends" and was more into social life than the more serious, introspective and spiritual man.
I got the feeling it was fun, but short term.

28-Man + 30-Lily + 12-Birds + 5-Tree + 25- Ring

I thought that he was a more established man, senior position possibly in sales,(30-Lily + 12-Birds)(25-Ring + 12-Birds) who would like a serious, commited spiritual relationship. Also a reliable man, looking for 'the One'.
(25-Ring + 30-Lily)(5-Tree + 12-Birds)

Does that fit, Sylvie?

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

On the first part of case 1 you have reversed your example of cards: it is

24 hear + 18 dog + 32 moon + 22 crossroad + 28 man...

the rest is fine.

If you go page 3 of the thread I have a very long and detailed answer of case 1 and 2...
Also you will notive that I have broken down the mechanism on how the cards should be looked at. Always follow this system.

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa part 2

The second part of your answer is good. Try to be more detailed if you can. Look at my answer as a guideline on how I would like you to give me the answers...If you stick to this you will avoid the traps on the future cases you are going to study. Most people continue to read their own way and miss the right answers.

Do the case #2 now and show me what you got...

LisaW

Sylvie,
Sorry! I don't know how I transposed the order of the cards like that! I'm usually very precise- so I'll be sure to double check in future before posting.

I read very carefully all that was written about Case #1 before adding my 2 cents...
having jotted down all the possible combinations of
"24 heart + 18 dog + 32 moon + 22 crossroad + 28 man...",

I thought that the following was also a possibility?

".....that he had a close, best friend/romantic interest that was satisfactory for awhile, but there is a hint of this dog having more than one male interest.
32-moon+ 22-crossroad suggests she was uncommited, emotionally indecisive;
18-dog+22-crossroads suggests she had many "friends" and was more into social life than the more serious, introspective and spiritual man.
I got the feeling it was fun, but short term."

doesn't that also add another layer to the past relationship? I didn't see that mentioned, so thought I would ask.
Not trying to be a pain :) but I'm a critical Virgo, haha, who likes the details!

I will go on to Case #2 and see how I do.......

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

I understand now what you are trying to do. You are reading from the dog's perspective. Yes you can do that even if I did not ask for it. I wanted students to just deal with the key card "man" before integrating multiple key card reading which will be the subject of the last case studies.

So based on your key card 'dog' you can elaborate on the dog's perspective regarding its relationship to the key card 'man'. It is perfectly fine! And I see nothing that I would feel uncorrect. So far so good!

I will look at your analysis of case number 2....

LisaW

case study #2

Hi Sylvie,
Before I read all the posts about case study #2, I will share my first impressions, and then go read ~

4-house + 8-coffin + 13-child + 3-ship + 28-man + 19-tower + 26-book + 31-sun

I would describe him as a man from somewhere distant; he had a home and family, but looks like he sadly lost a child recently and the family/home disintegrated...divorce?he has recently moved/transferred from that distant place to try to rebuild and start anew.

He is a man of educated means, in a position of higher status..
Because of the 19-tower and 26-book I would say that he is either in the military or the Government complex - and because of the secretive nature of the 26-book, he's probably got a classified position...ie. like in the NSA, CIA etc.

My ex-husband was (still is) NSA...never knew exactly what he did..

but he isn't in a lowly position; he's educated and has a keen mind, someone in some sort of authority. Although there's a secretive side, I would say with the sun there, that it won't effect their relationship :)

I would describe him as tall and dark haired...don't know about the handsome part!! lol

Ok! now I will continue to read the thread and see how I did...

LisaW

case study #2

Ah, just read your analysis-
so didn't lose the child, in the sense of death....loss of home/marital, and the child is left behind, at a distance.... ok, interesting.

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Your first shot was not bad at all...So give yourself a pad on the back. Did you see why the child is not dead? only the home/family unit is left behind after its dissolution. The coffin placement is very important. It does not affect what is after, it just what is before! The ship brings the notion of leaving something behind. Most immigrants do! These cards -the coffin and the ship- are very important notions to grasp as in my experience the Universe uses their meanings to show transitions and significant changes in one's life...

I see you on case 3 :)

Phoenix Rising

Ok as instructed and since my book arrived 2 weeks early(yay), I will start from the beginning working my way through to the other case studies.

24-heart + 18-dog + 32-moon + 22-crossroad + 28-man + 30-lily + 12-birds+ 5-tree + 25-ring
Firstly looking at the 2 cards left and right, crossroad/lilly he is described as a man of a mature looks with graying hair, he also has a peaceful temperament and has wisened over the years of experience. The crossroad suggests that he has become open minded(with lilly) and had been a negotiator of sorts(crossroad+man)

Past (heart+dog+moon)he once shared a loving relationship with someone known to querent. She may have been artistic herself(moon) However then things turned stagnant and emotional complacency creeped in (moon+crossroad)but I think it was a mutual decision to separate.

The lillies+birds suggest that he had gained enough experience to become a good counsellor or advisor of some kind. He may even go into some kind of marriage counselling (birds+tree+ring)

On another level, he may meet his soul mate with a karmic connection,(birds+tree+ring) in the month of may (tree-5, ring-taurus) not sure if I was meant to put that in.

Case study #2

Julia wants to see who is coming into her life:

4-house + 8-coffin + 13-child + 3-ship + 28-man + 19-tower + 26-book + 31 sun

Firstly cards ship/tower give the physical description that he is tall, has ethnic features and possibly a foreigner. He is ambitious and has high morals, and may have felt alone and isolated at times(tower) He is independent(ship) he may have started at a young age his travels(ship+child) he may have been an only child too (child+coffin+house) or homeless, orphan?

I know I went backwards on that but oh well.
Starting from the house+coffin..Home situation was not good he was a troubled teen (coffin+child) Therefore he left home early. had to grow up fast.
The child card I find as another key card..

Moving forward...(tower+book) suggest that he is involved with a high level agency or government which deal with investigative or research work, he has a brilliant mind (book+sun) and may even be a perfectionist, he may even have discovered or invented something through his research..(sun) suggests he went to the top of his field.

I know I went backward from man to house first, but felt it added another level.

cheers
PR