Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study - Multi levels

LisaW

Sylvie

I am very sorry to see that you have decided to end the case studies, Sylvie.
I wrote to you privately to apologise for my remarks, and am doing so publicly here as well. No one, and that goes doubly for me, wants you to leave any time soon - we believe in your work, and your method, and deeply, sincerely want to learn it to a high degree.
Although we may not be totally where you would like us to be yet in understanding, we certainly want to get there! If you leave now, I don't see that happenning.

You mentioned the amount of work it takes, to manage all the threads....is there anything that those who are far enough along, might be able to do, to help you? I'm sure there are others, besides me, that would be willing to help in any way that they could...

Although this has been difficult, there has come new understanding from this dialogue. I hope, that you will reconsider this decision, and continue to work with us..and let us help you in whatever way we may!

I have said it before, and I will again, you have cracked an amazing system, and made it so much more detailed...I continue to get incredible hits in accuracy from your method (and that's counting for my errors!) I can only imagine what more studying would bring.

Once again, if there is anything we can do, that would make you reconsider, just say it....I am certain you wouldn't be disappointed.
If there isn't anything to deter you, let me just say 'Thank You' in advance, for introducing me to the most incredible deck of cards I've ever come across.
I will be working and learning from these cards for the rest of my lifetime.

Sincerely,

LisaW

Aristede

Hi Sylvie,

I agree wholeheartedly with LisaW's sentiments. I'm very sad to hear that the workshop is coming to an end. Although I have not posted lately, I have continued to learn so much from each of the case studies. I'm sure there are other people who study quietly, and I know they will miss your teachings as much as I will.

I also will continue to study your method, and I hope that you one day decide to reopen the workshop for the people who are serious about mastering your system. Wishing you much happiness in all you do!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my take on the final case study:

The first area I'll look at is the cards around the key card Woman.

... + 22 crossroad + 14 fox + 29 woman + 19 tower + 23 mice....

As charged, the key card represents Heather.

Crossroads + Fox indicates that she's being deceitful, and may be leading a double life. She does not seem ready to settle for just one person, and there may be two men in her life.

Tower + Mice shows that she's being selfish and her morals are being compromised. She may be feeling stressed over the double life which could be why she's avoiding Martin's calls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next card I would look at is 18 Dog because it falls next the ring. Even though the ring was not charged, it could provide useful information about the relationship.

...+ 9 bouquet + 21 mountain + 18 dog + 25 ring + 32 moon +...

I would read the Dog to represent Martin since the ring shows a committed relationship.

Bouquet + Mountain indicates that he's good natured but shy, and may be a little distant. Also, these cards would show that he was happy, but is now feeling distant and alienated in the relationship.

Ring + moon shows that Martin is still committed and emotionally invested in the relationship with Heather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next card that catches my eye is 28 Man. I would read him as another man in Heather's life.

...+ 7 snake + 26 book + 28 man + 24 heart + 12 birds +...

Snake + book shows that he's a secret rival, and is someone Martin does not know about.

Heart + Birds indicates that he's part of a romantic couple. These cards also indicate that he's emotionally open whereas Martin is more reserved (Mountain) which could why Heather is attracted to him.

I would tell Martin that Heather is not being completely open and honest with him, and that the reason she's been avoiding his calls is because she may be secretly interested in someone else. Of course I would want to confirm this information by asking specific questions of the cards before I shared this news with the client.

Thank you again Sylvie for sharing your time and expertise with us in this virtual workshop. Your knowledge and help will be missed.
Aristede :)

Phoenix Rising

I'm kind of at a loss to this announcement, does this mean that the workshop is over? I am upset to hear that. I and others I'm sure feel that we still have so much to learn. This has been an amazing oracle, and it's the one that I've been most passionate about. You've been a wonderful teacher Sylvie, don't ever doubt that. I understand that you have so many commitments and your time is scarce, so thankyou for putting in the time that you did to give us a glimpse at this wonderful little oracle. Will you still be popping in now and then to answer questions? From the depths of my heart "Thank you"!!!!

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Martin is involved with Heather for a year now. He is concerned about the relationship since it has become difficult to get together with her and she is tough to get on the phone 'live'. A bit tired of the emotional roller coaster Martin wants to know if he should be worried about his relationship?

This is a multi level reading with only one key card charged 29 woman with the name Heather.

Again I will ask that you tell me why I chose each group and what is the main card in each. Also I would like to read your analysis...

Looking at the relationship I would use the "ring" as the key card in this layout. Looking at the surrounding cards, dog, this would indicate that there is a good friendship. moon suggests also that there is romance and affection with a relationship. The attention also shifts to the dog, the dog person can be distant and enjoys solitude. Although the bouquet can also indicate that she enjoys the feeling of being single, and has been like this for a long time. The relationship appears that it will develop into something more emotional.
which the dog person will instigate.

Bouquet indicates that the relationship has been pleasant, although mountain can mean that it has been a while there has been a distance between them.

The key card in this layout is man, although it wasn't charged to represent anybody in particular. Looking at the cards surrounding him, firstly book says that this person is a private person, educated and secretive. Heart though says that he is generous and an emotionally open. Although he has a troubled past, he may hold an unpleasant secret. It also shows that he will want to open up to the way that he feels. There is a romantic relationship ahead of this man. At first I was unsure of who the man was speaking about. But since the reading is for Martin then I assume that the man card is him because he is sitting in front.

+ 22 crossroad + 14 fox + 29 woman + 19 tower + 23 mice....

Surrounding Heather fox, this does not represent a good character for her, it shows that she can be dishonest and disloyal. Tower says that she can be one who is self-centred and a high achiever who goes for whatever it is that she wants. She has an heir of arrogance about her.

Crossroad in this case indicates that she is not one who is on a one track road, but she has a couple of options open to her that she maybe being sneaky about. She may also have a couple of jobs that keep her busy.
Tower+ mice, there will be losses, this could be at a work place. A loss of status also. This indicates to me, that her mind is not focused on the relationship as she has too many other things occupying her time.

As far as Martin is concerned he is emotionally open and wanting a commitment. The relationship doesn't look like that it is in trouble, but romance, communication and affection is still very much on the horizon. Although it does indicate at this time that Heather has too many other distractions that she is not telling the truth about it. And that eventually there will be an opening up.

Phoenix

LisaW

Martin and Heather

With Heather(29 woman) being the only card charged, I will look at this spread strictly through her.

In the first string, I think the 18Dog refers to Martin, as she has been going with him for a year. It shows that she think he's a nice guy (bouquet), but a bit solitary/distant/shy (mountain). She may view him as indifferent (mountain).
She knows though, that Martin is loyal and emotionally committed to her.

The second string, I think you picked because it shows another man in the mix! The snake and the book warn that there are secrets being held from Martin...and that there's trouble, dissappointments and manipulations by the one that he wants to trust (snake). It looks to me, that she is seeing another man, (book /man --secret man) and this man is more emotionally open and available to Heather (man/heart). With the heart + birds I would say that there is a budding romance with the other man..with the possibility of being a real couple.

The 3rd string is important, because it has the key card/Heather in it.
The cards surrounding Heather, 14fox/woman and woman/tower describe her.
She is a deceptive woman, indiscreet & disloyal...she's a liar (fox+woman).
Heather is also self-centered, and ambitious (woman+tower). This alone, would make me warn Martin off of her!
With the crossroad card before her, it is reaffirming that she is leading a double life, and is seeing more than just Martin. The crossroad card might also be saying that she is hesitant, and not sure which way to go..
I also think that the Tower card describes her arrogance at thinking that she can get away with juggling them both,until she makes a decision! but the Mice card following it actually shows that there will be a price to pay...there will be much stress and worry that will bring losses and sadness...

Hopefully, with this information, he will be able to make an informed decision.

That's my take on it Sylvie.....have I missed anything?
Best wishes,
LisaW

indianstorm

Answer

Martin is involved with Heather for a year now. He is concerned about the relationship since it has become difficult to get together with her and she is tough to get on the phone 'live'. A bit tired of the emotional roller coaster Martin wants to know if he should be worried about his relationship?

This is a multi level reading with only one key card charged 29 woman with the name Heather.

Again I will ask that you tell me why I chose each group and what is the main card in each. Also I would like to read your analysis...

Answer:

Dear Sylvie-- such a heartbreaker :)-- I am like the others thrilled to have you here and very sad that this is the last case. I do hope this is not the last of it as I am very much indebted to you for bringing us the knowledge and experience you have with the Lenormand Cards--

Only 1 keycard charged-29 woman to represent Heather and the cards around her to highlight what is going on in her life

28 man group to highlight if another person is involved in Heathers life

18 Dog group - to represent Martin's circumstance in this relationship and its outlook

1st group analysis-... + 22 crossroad + 14 fox + 29 woman + 19 tower + 23 mice....

Fox+Woman+Tower- Heather is possibly a red head, clever and quite an intruiging/deceptive personality. With the Tower suggests she is a high achiever and an egoist. She is also looking out for herself (self centredness)-

on the left side- Crossroad+Fox+Woman- Double life- either more than 2 jobs or more than 1 prospective romantic partners which she isn't divulging to Martin.

On the Right-Woman+Tower+Mice- Her high expectations is eating into her life (mice) causing loss of energy/nervousness. I wonder why?

Having broken this down- it appears that now- I think her cards are speaking about either 2 men or 2 jobs (crossroad+fox) which doesnt seem to be going so well looking at the mice- she is experiencing difficulties, because of her self centred nature(Tower) she is trying to juggle both to prevent losses which is causing the dodgy/ nervous tension (mice).

Group 2-...+ 9 bouquet + 21 mountain + 18 dog + 25 ring + 32 moon +...

with the 18 Dog next to the ring- I feel that this is about Martin. I chose the Dog to represent Martin.

Central cards- Mountain + Dog + Ring- Mountain is about the obstacle/ isolated feeling Martin is experiencing. Mountain+dog- the loneliness and longing that Martin is feeling towards his partner (Dog+Ring).

To the left- Bouquet +Mountain+Dog- the relationship was beautiful (like a gift to Him) and he felt peaceful about it (Bouquet+Mountain). Despite feeling isolated - he still longs for her.

To the Right- Dog+Ring+Mon- the ring speaks of desire for commitment on a more emotional level (moon)-

It is confirming that Martin is serious about Heather and his desire for a more emotional commitment with Heather in the future

Group 3 ...+ 7 snake + 26 book + 28 man + 24 heart + 12 birds +...

I think Sylvie- since Martin expressed concerns about his 1 year relationship and Heather's evasiveness to talk on the phone- along with the Crossroad card with Heather- you wanted to confirm if was actually another man in her life- so you wanted to look at what surrounded the Man card.

Central cards- Book+Man + Heart- Book is about analysis and depth-secrets like things written in a diary-an unexpected man has turned up and this man is closer to her heart/ boyfriend. Unexpected to Martin since he is not aware about him.

to the left- Snake+book+man- I think the Snake here is the alert card- identifying the unpleasant secret Heather is harbouring about this man. Ironically-the combination snake+ book is about troubled past and background checks-

to the right- Man+heart+birds- this speaks for itself- she is more affiliated to this man and thinks of him as her lover/ life partner.

Summary-

I would confirm Martin's feelings of distance and turbulent relationship with Heather. It appears that Heather is a self serving individual and has not acknowledged her relationship to Martin or how he feels. She is juggling 2 men and it is causing tension. The other man in her life is the one she feels closer too and she is yet to inform Martin about this.

Bernice

Sylvie

Hello Sylvie,

VERY sad that you may not continue with this workshop.
I can understand that you may be busy elsewhere at this time, but please don't desert us altogether.

I know that I haven't been visibly active here, but I'm a regular browser and appreciate the specific guidelines that you insist we adhere to. They are the foundation of this very successfull approach to the Lenormand cards.

Perhaps you could still respond in the Q & A, or maybe give a study when you're free to do so? i.e: Keep in touch?

My regards, Bee.

Sylvie Steinbach

Aristede :)

Nice to see you posting again!

As always I don't have much to critic regarding your analysis and presentation. It is clean and to the point as I like it. But let me address one thing I need to help you clarify and hopefully this will finally help you to understand what the dog card is for.

you say: The next card I would look at is 18 Dog because it falls next the ring. Even though the ring was not charged, it could provide useful information about the relationship.

The dog card in this matter is bound to represent someone that is familiar to the woman card Heather but also that is familiar to us. Since we did not charge the man card the key card man can represent anyone she does not know or we do not know. So most likely the dog will be an important card in this case representing Martin who she knows well and knows her well...The ring is never charged with a person's name therefore is not a decisive factor in my choice of cards...the dog is! The ring is only used sometimes to look at a marriage state of affair but it is a rare thing to do.

Thanks to your clean presentation I can spot that issue and help you correct it. I cannot reinforce how simple your presentation needs to stay to help me see where you got it wrong and how to teach you the proper thinking process.

Thanks for your good words...

Sylvie Steinbach

Phoenix

I think you still have to work on the dog card and its application.

The key card woman has been charged with the name Heather. Only that group of cards dealing with that specific keycard will have physical description or other character aspects. BUT really that is not what we are looking for find out when we charged her name. WE want to know what is going on with her.

So you say: Looking at the relationship I would use the "ring" as the key card in this layout. Looking at the surrounding cards, dog, this would indicate that there is a good friendship. moon suggests also that there is romance and affection with a relationship. The attention also shifts to the dog, the dog person can be distant and enjoys solitude. Although the bouquet can also indicate that she enjoys the feeling of being single, and has been like this for a long time. The relationship appears that it will develop into something more emotional.
which the dog person will instigate.

The ring has nothing to do with the reason I chose the dog. The dog represents someone she knows well...we make the assumption it is Martin. Since we did not charge the man card, that man can represent anyone new or we do not know about. Not the dog. The dog shows someone she is familiar with and that we know....Martin!

So the dog substitutes for Martin and therefore all the cards around deal with how he is.

Now here is how you handle the next group: The key card in this layout is man, although it wasn't charged to represent anybody in particular. Looking at the cards surrounding him, firstly book says that this person is a private person, educated and secretive. Heart though says that he is generous and an emotionally open. Although he has a troubled past, he may hold an unpleasant secret. It also shows that he will want to open up to the way that he feels. There is a romantic relationship ahead of this man. At first I was unsure of who the man was speaking about. But since the reading is for Martin then I assume that the man card is him because he is sitting in front.

I have not a problem with your logic in the first part of your statement but then of course since you did not see the use of the dog it is easy to fall into the trap of the key man...I think now you understand the triggering effect of the first wrong deduction.

Again the multi level reading process is not the same that in a past life system where both keycards are named OR in the relationship comparaison where again the two keycards are charged as well. Here we have only one key card charged and the other person being your client! where do you put him in the reading if you did not charge his name on the man keycard? well the dog of course!!! You must make that mental DEDUCTION before you start analysing any multi level when someone asks you about someone else that is not the client...If you attend to tacke the panoramic spread it is important you got the dog system completely understood...

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE ABOVE AND WRITE IT IN RED SOMEWHERE IN THE BOOK TO NOT FORGET!

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

You said: In the first string, I think the 18Dog refers to Martin, as she has been going with him for a year. It shows that she think he's a nice guy (bouquet), but a bit solitary/distant/shy (mountain). She may view him as indifferent (mountain).
She knows though, that Martin is loyal and emotionally committed to her.

That is it!!! you got the idea why the dog is relevant in this analysis and made it clear...Thank you!

Then you say: The second string, I think you picked because it shows another man in the mix!

Absolutely! I was wondering if there was something around the mystery man -not a charged card- that would be worth a look. And BINGO! there are some important information...Guess what? You got it when you mentionned: The snake and the book warn that there are secrets being held from Martin...

That is right...I do follow your deduction when you say: It looks to me, that she is seeing another man, (book /man --secret man) and this man is more emotionally open and available to Heather (man/heart).

Yes again! NOW here again something I liked:
She is a deceptive woman, indiscreet & disloyal...she's a liar (fox+woman).
Heather is also self-centered, and ambitious (woman+tower). This alone, would make me warn Martin off of her!

You did not bring physical descriptions and I thank you for that... we do not need these extra info. Why? because our client Martin knows how she looks like and what she does for a living. He is not paying you for things he already know but for what he does not...So you focus more on her charactere which may tell us if she is a trustworthy woman OR as it is the case here someone to be wary about...

WELL DONE!

Sylvie Steinbach

Stormy

My little message on Lisa's answer could apply to your need for physical description. If you look at what I am trying to emphasize in my answers about the dog and the simple point of not going into physical descriptions unles they are relevant will keep the reading simple and to the point. You may want to read the answers above on what you can improve in your deduction process but you did not make any big mistake or I can't see anything else in your process that i need to take apart. Except your physical things...;)