Best Bargains

daphne

Just seen! $8.80 for your Greenwood. I now see I was overcharged. Harumph.

But I suppose it is two years afterwards. Prices do go up... :p

Aghhh, you are so spoiled! :)

CassandraR

Me too!

I love reading this thread! Newbie here and just have to post, the other day I brought the Cachet Tarot deck for £5.00! I thought to myself wow what a good price BUT THEN today I brought The Truth-Seeker's Tarot for...£1.99 inc delivery (used a code for free delivery) brand new and straight from the shop! How could I say no? :D Had to share here as I fear my mum is getting fed up with me calling her about Tarot cards!

greatdane

Recently, brand new 1992 edition of the Tarot of the Old Path from a private vendor on Amazon, about 20 dollars including shipping, Tarot of Cats 9 dollars and change for like new, including shipping, again a vendor on Amazon and, last by not least, Under the Roses Lenormand, which I ordered on Amazon, but is coming from Book Depository (I guess they are basically one and the same now? As it says Book Depository, new, but ordered from Amazon site) for about 12 dollars including shipping.

jean bosco

Nice thread :))

Only recently I bought a -still sealed- Papus Tarot (1982) for 7 euro online from some private seller. And on amazon I got a RWS for 4 euro (funny but nice edition without any signature on it) and a very lovely "Roots of Asia" for about 7euro (german version-still available to that price) - both new.

greatdane

for me, Amazon and Trades here....

ARE the places I buy from. I have gotten from Book Depository, but now I can order from them THROUGH Amazon at the same price on Book Depo's site, so I do. Amazon and Amazon vendors (if you really check out vendors you're dealing with) offer some FABULOUS deals. I have found some decks, new or like new, from Amazon vendors, even at better prices than used decks here. And I have found some extraordinary bargains here on trades better than ANYWHERE else. So those are the places I look :).

Maan

I just got the Roots of Asia tarot for 14 euros on ebay including shipping. I'm so happy.
Almost as happy as when i found the greenwood years ago in a shop for the original sale price. But still....;-)

DavidMcCann

Today I got my Tarot de Paris facsimile from the USA. At $42.50 you can't call it cheap, but for an 1984 tarot still unused and unsealed that's a bargain.

Gulliver

It's not a tarot deck but a book: the Baroque Bohemian Cats' Companion book. Bought online for 10 €. Like new. Hope it will arrive soon.

MizGrace

Do you have any gem tarot finds you found cheaply?

so have you found a deck somewhere in the past that you have said wow I cant believe I found it at this price?

( I am not asking you to share websites that you have found them but just saying have you found them and if so, do you treasure them and are proud of them? did you get that warm fuzzy feeling like I did when I found mine of oh my gosh? its infront of me)

I have by surprise today at a market as they were loading their car to leave I saw the box in the boot stopped asked and they said oh that it will be 'thrown' when we get home, unwanted gift from someone I dont like.She was pretty much clearing her ex out and anything was going cheaply I guess it was her way of getting her own back. I said how much please? response £2.00.
Needless to say i bought a few other items tarot bags and such and could barely carry the items bought back. I said you wont get a chance like this again go for it buy what you can buy and be thankful.
I had prayed for abundance recently and it seemed to have come in a bucket load. I am guessing I have to do something to return the good karma? happy to hear suggestions here.

completely sealed mint Bohemian animals tarot deck I was and am excited because I have been wanting a new deck and not being able to afford what I want. so I am very grateful.
I have never heard of it but, it looks stunning form the box images.. I want to use it. However I am 50/50 as I want to keep it back for my birthday and say to self use it then.

so responses please :)

ldiddy

I found an original Mythic in a used bookstore for $12 just before Christmas. I know it was mass produced, so it's not especially rare but it is OOP. I was thrilled when I unwrapped it to find all 78 cards and the book in lovely condition. It even still had the spread cloth.