Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 263 : August 13 - August 19

RiverRunsDeep

Lately, I don't seem to have time for my chosen deck of the week. :( I think I will bid you all "adieu" for now and return in September, after I'm done road-tripping to South Carolina to get my son settled into his college dorm. See you all in a few weeks! :livelong:

BodhiSeed

Lately, I don't seem to have time for my chosen deck of the week. :( I think I will bid you all "adieu" for now and return in September, after I'm done road-tripping to South Carolina to get my son settled into his college dorm. See you all in a few weeks! :livelong:
A rite of passage! Enjoy your time on the road RRD, and we'll catch up with you when you return. :)

VGimlet

Have a great time on the road, and getting your son settled! We'll see you back when you're ready. :cool4:

Madame Squee

Those were the days!!! (12 years ago!!!)

Have a wonderful time, RRD!!! :love:

PS: If dorm room doesn't come equipped, don't forget the mini-fridge! :D