Taping cards to paper using double sided tape

Pachee

I'm thinking of taping my mini waite-smith cards to binder paper for my study binder. I'm a little worried it'll fall out. I have some transparent tape I can put over it but I don't want to so much. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

DesertDream

Staple them to the paper? Maybe a strong adhesion glue, but not for regular loose leaf paper, maybe paper like for notecards so it wont seep through. Glueing them to like a thick paper or binder dividers and have a divider for each card, or taking note cards cutting them to size or a little bigger and glueing the cards to it then to the paper. But with loose leaf and card stock of your deck I just dont see it mixing well glue wise and the different weights of the paper. Construction paper holds glue well and can make for pretty introduction pages. You can also hole punch them to fit the binder.

CrystalSeas

Have you considered simply photocopying them, one card per page?

That way you wouldn't have to worry about keeping things stuck together

Pachee

Crystal I haven't a photocopier that's functioning yet but I probably could've waited, haha.

I jumped the gun and taped them and now it's difficult to write on the paper without putting something under the sheet because it's so unevenly bulky, even when I alternate sides. Of course I can still take them out since I'm planning on sticking them to paper anyway.... Construction paper sounds sturdier but I think since there are so many cards it'll still be bulky if I don't photocopy them and straight up use the cards. I could've thought this through more, I just got excited. Now I feel committed to going through with this since the cards are kind unusable for readings now. I'm trying to use it for a book of shadows type of study book.
I guess once I have my copier working I can take the cards out and use them for arty things.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Ace

OR try a glue stick on them.
barb

AnemoneRosie

I'd do this: there exist plastic binder inserts that are made for business cards, and postcards, and other odd sizes. I'd put the cards in one side of the plastic sheet (for me it'd be the right since I'm left-handed. If you're right handed you'd want to put the cards on the left side). On the opposing side you draw out a grid that matches where you put the cards (so if I have four cards, I'd divide my opposing piece of paper in to four). Then I could write notes on one side, and have my visual on the other side.

I wouldn't want to adhere them, since I might want to use them in the future.

Achlys

I'd do this: there exist plastic binder inserts that are made for business cards, and postcards, and other odd sizes. I'd put the cards in one side of the plastic sheet (for me it'd be the right since I'm left-handed. If you're right handed you'd want to put the cards on the left side). On the opposing side you draw out a grid that matches where you put the cards (so if I have four cards, I'd divide my opposing piece of paper in to four). Then I could write notes on one side, and have my visual on the other side.

I wouldn't want to adhere them, since I might want to use them in the future.

This is a good idea! I wouldn't want to adhere then either, tbh

DavidMcCann

Atalanta

What about the types of glue or adhesives they have for scrapbooking? I'm about ready to head over to our local Michaels myself just to see what they have but that was my idea for attaching cards to a book.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk