Lenormand two card reading 2016

Jdance

House
Birds

That it Wil entail a lot of close warmth feelings together and great intimate conversations

- do I really text too much to my boyfriends ?

Tree / Stars
I don't know if this is saying yes or no, but it is saying that texting frequently gives you a sense of peace and maybe you aren't that patient when it comes to responsiveness ;)

Q; His next actions towards me?

Bonny

Tree / Stars
I don't know if this is saying yes or no, but it is saying that texting frequently gives you a sense of peace and maybe you aren't that patient when it comes to responsiveness ;)

Q; His next actions towards me?

Ding
Lady

Union with the lady that's you!

- what things are said about me in my workplace

MizuBunny

Ding
Lady

Union with the lady that's you!

- what things are said about me in my workplace
Snake + garden
This suggests that you may have someone speaking falsely about you to your colleagues. Seems like there are those who are jealous of you. But I don't like to leave readings on a negative note so I drew 2 more cards to see what POSITIVE things are said.
Lady+garden
It would seem that people find you to be quite the "social butterfly." :)

Q: Will HT call me back with positive news?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bonny

Snake + garden
This suggests that you may have someone speaking falsely about you to your colleagues. Seems like there are those who are jealous of you. But I don't like to leave readings on a negative note so I drew 2 more cards to see what POSITIVE things are said.
Lady+garden
It would seem that people find you to be quite the "social butterfly." :)

Q: Will HT call me back with positive news?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Lady
Book

Yes it will be about the secret knowledge you carry or study you are invited to do!

FB: thanks for the positive read ... I think that's a greeat policy of leaving positivity on the end. Thank you!!!

Q. What are the rumours going around about me at work about?

rcoble

Lady
Book

Yes it will be about the secret knowledge you carry or study you are invited to do!

FB: thanks for the positive read ... I think that's a greeat policy of leaving positivity on the end. Thank you!!!

Q. What are the rumours going around about me at work about?

FOX + SUN
I want to say that with the sun as the last card, the office may be jealous of your success or maybe optimism. It will blow over. Nothing good ever comes out of gossip.

Is there any hope for change at my workplace?

Jdance

FOX + SUN
I want to say that with the sun as the last card, the office may be jealous of your success or maybe optimism. It will blow over. Nothing good ever comes out of gossip.

Is there any hope for change at my workplace?

mice / whip
change would be slow to come it is in your best interest to avoid conflict

Q; What will be C's Path with me?

rcoble

mice / whip
change would be slow to come it is in your best interest to avoid conflict

Q; What will be C's Path with me?

BOUQUET + MOON
Something nice to show their affection.

What can I do to find my soulmate?

Jdance

BOUQUET + MOON
Something nice to show their affection.

What can I do to find my soulmate?

House + Key
You need to really look at what is important to you and don't compromise as your soul mate will share the most important aspects of you.

Q: What action will he take towards me?

rcoble

House + Key
You need to really look at what is important to you and don't compromise as your soul mate will share the most important aspects of you.

Q: What action will he take towards me?

MOON + WHIP
He may take the relationship into a happy and passionate stage. A bit steamy, really.

What spiritual lesson am I trying to master right now?

Jdance

MOON + WHIP
He may take the relationship into a happy and passionate stage. A bit steamy, really.

What spiritual lesson am I trying to master right now?

Heart / Whip

learning to trust and rely on people you love or who love.

Q: X's path with me?