Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 263 : August 13 - August 19

VGimlet

Okay, I think I'm caught up now.

Started the thread yesterday and what was supposed to be "a few hours out of town" ended up being a whole day and part of the night (good, but not quiet expected, LOL) so catch-up had to wait until I got home from work today. :p This week looks like it's going to be just a crazy as last week, but that's okay because it's going to be fun.

I like the Secret Tarot so far. Nice to dust off the oldies.

Scarlet Woodland

Really pleased with my choices this week, the Sidhe is even better this time around and the Crystal Visions still reads like a dream. Always struggle with oracles unless they're vast and deep like Froud's Faeries but JBG's artwork is so pretty I'm happy to muddle through, finding the right way to read with it. Seems to work best for really broad, open questions and daily draws. Trying to get most oracles to answer a direct question feels rather like herding feral cats for me but if they're cute enough I'll still enjoy it :)

Madame Squee

Hey VG!

Please sign me up with the Stretch Tarot and Rootweaver's Vintage Lenormand.

Thank you. :love:

Marcus R

I've decided to edge my Byzantine with a silver paint pen, gold just wouldn't have looked right to me. To each his own eh?
They are really nice cards, not as busy as the Golden, which is one of my favourite decks, but still a lot to see and contemplate. A matte finish would work better under lamplight, which is how I usually read, they are very shiny and slippery.
The corner rounding could have been much better too.

journeyinghome

Cloisters for me this week. Thanks VG :heart:

Green Faerie

I am very late in joining, as we were out of town this weekend, but Tarot Mucha this week for me! I acquired it on our trip and am already loving the images and the little booklet. I'm also longing to pull out my VFT and Green Witch decks and put some of the Mucha cards next to them; I think they would play together very well.

It sounds like everyone has had a hectic time of it recently! I know I have. I hope this week is a little calmer for all of you. :)

katey

I'm working with Tarot of the Crone this week [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nemia

I'll break in my new and very beautiful Maria Celia tarot. I didn't even do a deck interview yet!

DaughterOfDanu

I'm finding it very easy to connect to the Linestrider. It's become my healing deck and I think I'll return to it whenever I need the gentle but firm messages that the cards send. Not to mention the colors of this deck on the white background is incredibly pleasing to the eye.