Bernardin Suzanne TdM Reproduction

auntie

Lovely! Please count me in for 1 or 2 decks depending upon price.

la-luna

I came back to find lots of 'new', lovely and interesting decks
You can surely put me down for it my dear

Bluefeet

Hi Alane,

Thank you for sharing this on facebook! Would love to hear about what collectors in France and Belgium say about this project. :heart: I think 100 copies are enough to cover the demand, so I'm planning to run a limited edition of 100 decks. The price is likely to be around $30-$40. I hope this sounds reasonable to most collectors. :)

Hi EnchantedShadow!

If you don't mind, I published a post about your project here, on my French Tarot Facebook Group.

It could interest other people through France and Belgium!

I am interested for two copies but I am just scared about customs fees who could double the price of the items...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...577.1073741831.271861319627170&type=1&theater

Any idea about number copies and prices?

Thank you,
Alane.

Bluefeet

Hi EC!

I am from Belgium and I really like your idea!

I am sure you are going to make a great fac-simile.

Could you tell us why you choose this deck particularly?

About number copies, you know better than me but your are well advised to make a small series first... you will see later according to the success encountered.
I wish you that!

30 or 40 Dollars totally seems reasonable to me... it would make around 24 or 32 Euros, if I count well.

Let us know about your progress.

I also put the information on this great French forum:
http://www.traditiontarot.com/viewtopic.php?id=642

Best wishes,
Alane.

The most straightforward reason is probably it's the only antique TdM II deck I'm fortunate enough to own so I have the rights to reproduce. Also, since it's an exquisite but not very well-known deck, I feel the need to share the beauty of the Suzanne TdM with more TdM collectors and enthusiasts. :)

Bluefeet

The antique Suzanne TdM weighs the same like an average modern deck- some of my other antique tarots are a lot heavier but this one isn't. In terms of cardstock, it's printed on the best paper I can ever dream of - flexible, durable, and a pleasure to shuffle. The surface of each card has been polished to create a glossy finish to prevent cards from scuffing.

I hope to recreate this antique deck (full 78-card edition) by using the best possible materials so people who don't have the original deck can at least enjoy a close substitute at affordable price. :love:

garmonbozia

any news?

garmonbozia

Is this still in the works? I really hope it is!