Your Faerie spreads, shared here just because...

Jewel

I think it means that you should be straight forward with the jewler and just ask him/her if you can exchange the broken chain for a new one without muddling your intentions like an undressed salad ~giggles~. I see death as telling you to be straight forward, Penelope as telling you to express your dreams (a new chain). The Undressing of a Salad I think means that some sort of balance will come ... my guess is that you will have to accept what ever the jewler says; yes or no makes no difference. Hope this helps.

Namaste

Jewel said:
I think it means that you should be straight forward with the jewler and just ask him/her if you can exchange the broken chain for a new one without muddling your intentions like an undressed salad ~giggles~. I see death as telling you to be straight forward, Penelope as telling you to express your dreams (a new chain). The Undressing of a Salad I think means that some sort of balance will come ... my guess is that you will have to accept what ever the jewler says; yes or no makes no difference. Hope this helps.

Does it ever, Farseeing Jewel!! :) Your advice is precious as are those musical giggles. Thank you so much.

I am planning, perhaps this weekend, to let my faeries loose in The Wildfolk Guides Spread you so kindly posted a while back.

I could kick myself! I should have used 'your' Fairy Oraclem spread for this chain matter.

:)