Mystic Fairy Tarot Discussion Thread (2007 and 2009 threads merged)

SakuraFae

Sulis said:
The 2 study group proposal / discussion threads have now been merged into one thread (this one).

Enchanted Dale, welcome to Tarot Study Groups.
If you look at the index of study groups and find the Mystic Faerie index thread you can see which cards have been covered. If you want to talk about a card that has already been discussed, just post to that thread and I'm sure you'll get the answers you want.

Here's the Tarot Study Groups index (it's a sticky thread at the top of Tarot Study Groups): http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34124

And the Mystic Faerie Tarot study group index: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1153995

If you need any help just drop me a private message :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

Thanks so much Sulis! That makes life a little easier.

I can help too Enchanted Dale. Let me know if you need a hand with the study group threads. I'd love to see this group a bit more active, seems people are interested and willing but then kinda dwindle away, it could be because it's not super active.

Because it's a quiet group you may find yourself wanting to cover a card not in the index. Read through Sulis's link, that should help. This month has been brutal for me and I sadly haven't picked up my cards. I've been spacing out knitting instead, but I'm definitely still here and looking out for new discussions about the Mystic Faerie tarot deck. :D

What do you think of the deck so far? I just love how each suit has a story!

merissa_88

I just got this deck and I love it. It doesn't seem to have any reversed cards.

The stories for the minor arcana are an interesting idea - like the myths in the Mythic Tarot.

Merissa

SakuraFae

merissa_88 said:
I just got this deck and I love it. It doesn't seem to have any reversed cards.

The stories for the minor arcana are an interesting idea - like the myths in the Mythic Tarot.

Merissa

Congrats! I hope you and the fae get along well. I love the stories too, perfect way to remember the intent of the card and it really solidifies the "journey" for each minor arcana for me. Let us know what you think when you get to work with it a bit!

keiyoshi

Hi

hello~

I'm quite new to the tarot.. and Mystic Faerie tarot is the first deck I currently use.. I actually bought it because somehow i feel attracted to it and to the artwork.. On the way back home, when I was in train, i read the book and the introduction of the deck is very captivating.. it was like i used to imagine when i was a child.. i like creek and ponds nearby my house.. i used to go there and imagine myself, smaller and able to explore the ponds and bushes around it.. haha..

i used to keep rearrange the deck after reading, but lately i found that the reading are more accurate if it is left like that..

btw, is the thread still active? i would like to study more of the deck.. :D