Arval the parrot, Eponas Wild Daughter and the Maiden

Adjustment

I have a communication problem with a friend, it is a long story, either one of us wants to brake the ice to start to approach each other. I was wonder if my friend will be the one approach to me and initiate communication. I draw Arvol the parrot, Eponas the Wild Daughter and the maiden. My take is that i will have to wait till this person get over a [ersonal issue before they take the initiave to talk to me. I also feel this person to be very immature. I would love to hear others take on these cards.:TQS

blackstormhawk

I'm getting that you're the one that's being told to communicate, to take risks, and to approach the situation without pre-judgment as much as possible. Don't let your history with this person interfere in your attempt to reconnect.

Adjustment

blackstormhawk said:
I'm getting that you're the one that's being told to communicate, to take risks, and to approach the situation without pre-judgment as much as possible. Don't let your history with this person interfere in your attempt to reconnect.
I have tryied to act friendly around this person but their attitude make me to back off. from fully starting the communication line to open.

sagitarian

Tara Deck said:
I have a communication problem with a friend, it is a long story, either one of us wants to brake the ice to start to approach each other. I was wonder if my friend will be the one approach to me and initiate communication. I draw Arvol the parrot, Eponas the Wild Daughter and the maiden. My take is that i will have to wait till this person get over a [ersonal issue before they take the initiave to talk to me. I also feel this person to be very immature. I would love to hear others take on these cards.:TQS

Arval the Parrot usually kindly speaks to me. He shows me the bright light that exists inside my throat, the chakara that lays within. When we speak openly, but with dignity, we can heal ourselves and others. When we don't speak about what we should talk about or worse yet, what we NEED to talk about, we are blocking this energy that sometimes will result in being sick. a Soreness in the throat, or a cough is sometimes the result of blocking your speech. I think the message here is, go ahead and speak first, you'll be a stronger person for doing so. Choose your words carefully, and speak them with kindness and out of love. Be gentle, loving, caring, and show her that you really do want to get past this. If your feelings are genuine, and your words are choosen carefully, she will know your intent, and will be accepting of this.

I personally think that Laiste is just watching. Shaking her head (maybe) at the silliness of two such close friends letting themselves be torn apart from each other. I think she's looking at the situation "high" above the two of you, with that I mean, so far removed from being "in" the situation that she sees it more "clear" because she understands both sides. The duality between a "full moon" and a "dark moon" with everything in between. She knows it's complicated, and yet, all it takes is a little communication. With Arval's help, that should be no problem. I would see her as representing a friend you two have in common. Maybe seek out her advice, or at least, how she sees the entire thing, not just your side, or her side, but the entirity of it. Learning more about a situation helps us understand it, and it's complexities. Perhaps getting this other person's view might help you in some way.

The Maiden is here I believe to insure you with a wink of her eye that you have the ability to heal the relationship and be friends again, something that is very special in this world.

I certainly hope this helps, but I understand if it doesn't. I do hope the best for you and your friend. Please take gentle care.

Sage

blackstormhawk

Tara Deck said:
I have tryied to act friendly around this person but their attitude make me to back off. from fully starting the communication line to open.

Trying, as Yoda teaches us, is not doing. Arval the Parrot and Epona's Wild Daughter are telling you to take the risk ... and to do the communicating yourself.

You can wait for her, but that path will take much longer, and never get where you intend.

Remember, the reading was for you, not for your friend.

Jewel

To add on to what Blackstormhawk and Sagitarian have told you, I think the Maiden is also a card that talks about remembering what the friendship means to you, and remind you of all the good times. Her purpose is to give you strength to do what needs to be done in honesty and with love as Sage said.

Adjustment

Thank you allo of you guys for helping me to figure out the message from the faeries. I will try to communicate with my friend next time i see her.

Love and light,Tara.