letters on trumps to words

smileme

Hello,i was wondering if anyone has tryed making words or compound meanings with the letters of the trumps(hebrew i think).Kind of along the lines of geomatria.In a reading to compound the symbols to equal a more concentrated meaning to reflect on.Also if anyone knows anything or where i can get some info on the geometry lady harris(the artist)used on the thoth deck and how to apply it. Thanks glassica maute

bagheera444

Gematria

Greetings Smileme ,

yes using the hebrew letters to arrive at new meanings can be done this way .

Sometimes when arranging my thougts i look for patterns to a reading an interpretation by gematrical values of not only the hebrew letters and their numerical value but adding this to the numbered cards allows for a fuller interpretation in my mind before i verbalise .Perhaps the mathematics allows an altogether different meaning. A purer truth some may say !

There could be any number of ways to organise your numbers and Hebrew to gain new insight .Experiment with different styles till you find one that works for you

It (for me ) requires some follow up work ,to see if the numerical value and the looked up transliterated meaning in Crowleys 777 for instance adds any further meaning to my reading .

A little meditation here can make the connection between the arrived at meaning by gematria and the established pattern of the reading

Good Hunting
Bagheera444