What Are You Currently Reading?

MissChiff

Just finished Gail Fairchild's Choice Centered Tarot. i think the newer edition has a different name. i like her approach, and there is a lot of different stuff to think about.

I really liked this book......

miro

78 Degrees of Wisdom, Rachel Pollack.
I tried to read Jodorowsky'S Wisdom of the Tarot but it felt a bit too advanced for me so maybe I'll give it another whirl when I finish this.

whatizmind

I'm reading Waite's Azoth, or, The Star in the East. I've been immersing myself in Waite lately and I wish I would've started here first. He explains his mystic beliefs in surprisingly straightforward language for him. A careful reading reveals insights throughout into the Waite-Smith Tarot. :)

Thanks for the link. This looks interesting -- although I need several more lifetimes to read all that interests me!

Thoughtful

l have read DuQuettes book " Understanding the Thoth" and am now starting "The Book of Thoth."

Both very insightful, though l think l will need to have a break soon my head is reeling :bugeyed:

cbiz83

Just got the recent book by Angelo Nasios, Tarot:Unlocking the Arcana.

It's delightfully conversational and low on the BS scale. I think Nasios might be primed to be one of the next voices in Tarot literature. I'm a fan.

Darkmage

Just started on Understanding the Tarot Court. I got it a couple weeks ago, but haven't had the time to settle down with it until now. :/

Alpha-Omega

It's delightfully conversational and low on the BS scale. I think Nasios might be primed to be one of the next voices in Tarot literature. I'm a fan.

Thank you! I love the "low of the BS scale" LOL <3

foolMoon

Sex Magic Tantra & Tarot by Dr. C Hyatt and L M DuQuette

Just got the book through the post, and started reading straight away.
The sub title is, "The Way of the Secret Lover"

It's an old and small book written in 1990s, but feels so fresh new for some reason. It disects tarot cards logically, and talks about the significance of Holy Gourdian Angel. Sex magic and tantra seems bonus addendum in later part of the book, which makes the book even more interesting. :D

Highly recommended.

foolMoon

Sex magick Tantra & Tarot

I have finished reading the book in 2 days. It was a good read. It solved many questions I had on Tarot, Cabala and HGA. Sex magick is only in the last short chapter, but it was also illuminating the topic well on why and how.

A good book to read and also use as a quick reference.

dannyboy8406

Ditto! I am loving his book and I love his discussions of how each psychological theory manifests in the different cards.