Queen of Swords Personality

violetdaisy

I can be described as that queen...and have been...because I've kinda taught myself to block my emotions from decisions and I do things like describing what each number of a pain scale from Zero to 10 might be like...I actually just did that and someone said that would be a QS thing. Analytical and useful. I was also told I should type the whole thing out for the general public lol.

Detached yes. Seeming oblivious to the pain of others, also, yes. Actually oblivious - no, just want to see where you're at without me playing into your own assessment.

elena_jaymz

I can be described as that queen...and have been...because I've kinda taught myself to block my emotions from decisions and I do things like describing what each number of a pain scale from Zero to 10 might be like...I actually just did that and someone said that would be a QS thing. Analytical and useful. I was also told I should type the whole thing out for the general public lol.
Hi violetdaisy, thanks for your reply. That's true, the Queen of Swords tends to block her emotions in favor of her mind, that's why she's often put in a bad light. However I don't think this is bad at all.

Detached yes. Seeming oblivious to the pain of others, also, yes. Actually oblivious - no, just want to see where you're at without me playing into your own assessment.
I agree!