FREE STUFFF from Ciro Marchetti

Alta

A token gesture of giving back to the community. I've added a selection of tarot themed graphics to my web site, and will add more on a periodic basis. These can be downloaded for free and used by anyone who might need a little extra visual help decorating their own web sites, blogs, Facebook pages etc. There is no indication of my name or the decks they comes from, as such they are quite neutral, so you can also add your name over them to advertise your own tarot related business. I hope some of you will find them useful. http://www.ciromarchetti.com/free-stuff.

This was posted by Alta because of that pesky recurring Server Error but it is from cirom.

Penthasilia

Simply amazing and thank you Ciro! :heart:

Falcor

Gratitude Ciro =]

littlethings

Thank you very much, Ciro :)

Noni

Love love LOVE the images!!!

gregory

Thanks Ciro. :love:

No modifications - may we CROP ? Like, use JUST the cup from the one with all the suit images?

celticnoodle

Wonderful!! Thank you, Ciro! :)

cirom

Thanks Ciro. :love:

No modifications - may we CROP ? Like, use JUST the cup from the one with all the suit images?

Yes by all means you can crop or use a segment to make it fit your needs or say to create an avatar. What I want to avoid is people changing the basic imagery, changing colors, adding bits, painting over them, or inserting their own faces etc etc, as that may result in cheesy results.

jnett

Beautiful work! Thank you!

gregory

Yes by all means you can crop or use a segment to make it fit your needs or say to create an avatar. What I want to avoid is people changing the basic imagery, changing colors, adding bits, painting over them, or inserting their own faces etc etc, as that may result in cheesy results.
Thanks. Generous to a fault you are, as usual. I might use that mysterious-looking woman sometime })