Who made the malicious call horary ?

tapasr_57772aeb7

The part ive highlighted doesn't make sense though, as this would be someone in the same country as me, being the UK only.

Plus i know no-one who lives in a stable, barn, ranch style house....and i doubt an animal would have done this...well infact they could be classed as an animal lol.
That pig! Well, it was bullshit as well.

CosmicBeing

well this is just my opinion...

I am still using the same method I did in the first chart....I meant to type TO not FROM.

Tenth lord saturn is in your 7th...which is probably someone you know you have had problems with alternatively it could be someone of some partnership form.

3rd lord is in 3rd house...Mars under Taurus....Mars is a very aggressive sign and can indicate someone who does it on a whim but with thought.
Since Mars is under the original ruler of 2nd... could be someone ties close to your personal assets, finances, etc.

Mars is also in the 12th house from the 1st...hidden enemy. It can be used to signify the mother's kin (3rd from 10th); finances of friends (2nd from 11th); sickness of the spouse (6th from 7th)... Maybe it could be tied in there some manner.

Is there anyone else in your life that may want to cross you or could possibly feel like you have betrayed them. I do think it's an open enemy (10th lord being in 7th....), but I think it's someone you wouldn't expect.

Then if we add in more stuff... 1st lord (you) under Aries in 11th... that is under Mars sign. It could very well be someone you think is your friend but really isn't who you think it is. Could there be any chance of someone being jealous of your lifestyle or at least not approving of your lifestyle? I mean jealousy is an irrational feeling.

This is just some thought....I could be wrong I never tried this before.

ihcoyc

The part ive highlighted doesn't make sense though, as this would be someone in the same country as me, being the UK only.

Plus i know no-one who lives in a stable, barn, ranch style house....and i doubt an animal would have done this...well infact they could be classed as an animal lol.
Just on the outside possibility that the perp has one of those ethnicities, I suppose. Taurus also would appear to confirm that a woman is the perp.

Sharla

well this is just my opinion...

I am still using the same method I did in the first chart....I meant to type TO not FROM.

Tenth lord saturn is in your 7th...which is probably someone you know you have had problems with alternatively it could be someone of some partnership form.
But how can i use 10th for the caller when 10th would be the received call, and im wanting to know who the call was from, which is why i used the 3rd for the caller.
3rd lord is in 3rd house...Mars under Taurus....Mars is a very aggressive sign and can indicate someone who does it on a whim but with thought.
Since Mars is under the original ruler of 2nd... could be someone ties close to your personal assets, finances, etc.
Yes they most likely did it on a whim and without thought and angry too being mars. Theres no one i have who ties to assets etc....unless its jealous through assets.
Mars is also in the 12th house from the 1st...hidden enemy. It can be used to signify the mother's kin (3rd from 10th); finances of friends (2nd from 11th); sickness of the spouse (6th from 7th)... Maybe it could be tied in there some manner.
Hmm finances of friends makes sense, as my friend i was with Friday night, i could tell by the way she was at times was jealous of the fact that i was with this certain guy i was with who had a nice car...when we went to pick her up. And she was funny when we came into my house, and also mentioned things about him...like oh he has a nice car and hes not bad looking etc..whilst after being slightly off with me
Is there anyone else in your life that may want to cross you or could possibly feel like you have betrayed them. I do think it's an open enemy (10th lord being in 7th....), but I think it's someone you wouldn't expect.
Ive NOT betrayed anyone...seriously. And i am thinking from this chart it is someone i wouldn't expect...due to the 11th house significance here. First thoughts was my next door neighbour but from the "correct" chart its now changed to someone like you say i wouldn't expect to do this.
Then if we add in more stuff... 1st lord (you) under Aries in 11th... that is under Mars sign. It could very well be someone you think is your friend but really isn't who you think it is. Could there be any chance of someone being jealous of your lifestyle or at least not approving of your lifestyle? I mean jealousy is an irrational feeling.
Well once again this is what im thinking " a friend who isn't who i think they are"....and this always happens to me with friends. Jealous yes makes sense, but then that would be my close friend who i was with Friday night...if so. And like i said i could sense the jealousy from her.
This is just some thought....I could be wrong I never tried this before.

Sharla

I've blocked 3 people now anyway because of this....i don't want nothing to do with no-one. I don't feel like i can trust anyone at present.

This happens to me all the time with so called friends, i'm sick of it. Friends are supposed to be there for you through good and bad,....not just bad.

Sharla

Just on the outside possibility that the perp has one of those ethnicities, I suppose. Taurus also would appear to confirm that a woman is the perp.

Seems like it is a woman....a very vindictive, jealous one at that.

CosmicBeing

I'm not using 10th house as the caller. I'm using 10th house as the receiver.

Sharla

I'm not using 10th house as the caller. I'm using 10th house as the receiver.

Yes I understand you are ...but as I'm asking about caller then I'm sure it should be 3rd.

You maybe right, I'm not sure... as if you've read feedback a lot of it makes sense.

tapasr_57772aeb7

The Queen of Cups comes up as your caller. Blondish-brown hair, blue eyes. Ring a bell? Middle aged or older perhaps?

Sharla

The Queen of Cups comes up as your caller. Blondish-brown hair, blue eyes. Ring a bell? Middle aged or older perhaps?

I got the queen rx on my tarot reading....dont know on-one ...well infact i do know someone with blonde hair and brown eyes...i hope it's not this person...smh.

Hmm interesting.....thankyou for this.