Ace of cups with...

velvet moon

So, I almost always pull thee cards p/Q - I just do. They usually serve to expand and expound but this combo stumped me. Someone I know seems to be (quietly) supporting a rather aggressive and ignorant view point and yet knowing this person fairly well, I felt like it seemed really odd and against their behaviour. So I asked 'Why is X Jumping on this ---' andgot the Ten of swords, the devil....and the Ace of cups.. šŸ˜© Confused!

Ten of swords and devil supported my suspicions about peer pressure and bad company but Ace of cups leaves me unsure? Perhaps it's that X is starting a new phase and is newly changed to this mentality ?

karykeion

That sounds to me like the Ace of Cups is their motivation or what they think they're being offered. I'm reminded of pick-up artists - the ideology is really vile, but they're doing it because they want a chance at a connection.

spookyboo22

So, I almost always pull thee cards p/Q - I just do. They usually serve to expand and expound but this combo stumped me. Someone I know seems to be (quietly) supporting a rather aggressive and ignorant view point and yet knowing this person fairly well, I felt like it seemed really odd and against their behaviour. So I asked 'Why is X Jumping on this ---' andgot the Ten of swords, the devil....and the Ace of cups.. šŸ˜© Confused!

Ten of swords and devil supported my suspicions about peer pressure and bad company but Ace of cups leaves me unsure? Perhaps it's that X is starting a new phase and is newly changed to this mentality ?

Seems to me like they've recently been disappointed in love in some way and that can make even the best of us negative and grumpy for a while no matter how nice a person you usually are x

velvet moon

Seems to me like they've recently been disappointed in love in some way and that can make even the best of us negative and grumpy for a while no matter how nice a person you usually are x

Hnnm! Could you possibly give a bit more on how the cards bought you there? The idea of being disappointed in love is definately something that could result in the matter. The term 'bitter' comes to mind? I am not aware of any disappointments in love on their part but I'm sure there is much about this friend I don't know. Huh people are sooooo complex :)

velvet moon

That sounds to me like the Ace of Cups is their motivation or what they think they're being offered. I'm reminded of pick-up artists - the ideology is really vile, but they're doing it because they want a chance at a connection.

Makes sense.