The Magician

elena_jaymz

I thought the Magician also represents a person with a specialized skill. So if you feel you are lacking a particular skill in accomplishing your goal, you may want to pursue acquiring this skill, ie. go take a class, etc.
Hi BlueSun, thank you. True, I feel like this sometimes, as if my skills are not enough.

Or, you may need someone who possesses this skill to help you achieve your goal---a professional of some kind (a career coach, lawyer, etc.) If so, hire one.
That's interesting, it could be so as well, someone to help me out, a life coach.

elena_jaymz

I was just about to say something along these lines - agree wholeheartedly. The magician works with hands and mind. The 'gift of the gab' - the patter that goes along with the tricks, and the confidence - are important, but most of all the skills. If you're Christian, James 2:14 may be relevant here. I'm sure other faith systems have similar messages.

Build your skills, know what you can do, build on what you can do, work on what you can't do. Faith in yourself stems from that.

Hi euripides, thanks for your reply. I totally agree, it's up to me.