Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

MCsea

Oh - OK that explains some things pity I didnt read this on the 12th!

thank you for the heads up...

and my moon is scorpio - no wonder I have a head ache and am feeling so hmm not good...

:)

GoddessArtemis

I have my ascendant in Scorpio...and my Scorpio friends are all acting moody. Plus, most EVERYONE I know has Venus in Scorpio, so wonder what that means for them in relation to me?

Guess we'll wait and see what happens. I'd like to get out of this retro unscathed...

GA

sharpchick

This Scorpio is fighting off acting moody (I am not successful in fighting off feeling that way). But I figure I might as well not inflict me on everyone else. ;)

One of the things you can do to get through a retrograde Mercury period is - don't start anything new if you can help it. That diet will probably be beset with cravings you won't ignore, etc. And just expect to have a new mantra of this sort. . ."You know I didn't mean that." Communication is difficult during this time.

Sophie

I generally get on well in Mercury Rx times. Maybe because I was born during a Mercury rx? I appreciate it as a time of introspection and self-care, of going over old ground, which allows for new illuminations. But I don't appreciate people going bonkers around me, and have already observed several miscommunications that have indirectly affected me.

This one hits several of my planets, including my birth Mercury, but I've not noticed anything untoward, except a buzzing headache I can't get rid of, and the return of an obsessive tendency I'd thought I'd parked (that's the Scorpio bit ;)). I've not observed positive side-effects yet either.

Mercury passes (in retrograde) into Libra on the 24th - causing all sorts of unbalances, and dangerous for our Libra friends!

paradoxx

if this retrograde is as bad for everyone else as mercury direct has been for thsi mercury retro natal, then prepare to keep everything in sight, take everything and take inventory a couple times, double check and prepare to clear up the communication issues yourself if nessacary, right now I am in the aftermath of the mercury direct, I hope things return to normal for me, this is getting to be hyper annoying.

cheekyminx

*gasp* :bugeyed: Say no more.

To think my moons in Scorpio....oh dear....

Vadella

I hope it does nothing to me. I am starting school and a new job next week. :laugh: It won't be cool.

xx
Vad

Wonderwoman

I've never, ever seen this...

Or experienced anything like this before! Okay last Friday/Sat a boyfriend from 2 years ago text msg to say he missed me...Mercury Retro Full Force and now this morning I get an email message from a former BFF. An apology....I had never experienced this before...Maybe I need to look at my chart more carefully it looks like the universe is lining things up for me...:)

Anyone else with Blasts from the Past...on Mercury Retro??

Whitestar

YES!

Not this time, but during a merc. retrograde a year and a half ago....3 big blasts...an ex and I got back in touch as friends after about 8 years of no contact, an old friend from high school I had lost touch with for 13 years came back into my life, and a friend from college who I had not seen in also about a decade showed up at my son's school...she had just moved here....VERY far away from where we went to school!

GoddessArtemis

Wonderwoman said:
Anyone else with Blasts from the Past...on Mercury Retro??
Seems to be. Normally, during Merc retro, former people in my life tend to stay quiet...not so with this one! If you check out "Your Readings"...you'll see I've posted a reading about the return of an ex who won't give up.

Strange, isn't it?

GA