Help! Love forecast spread???

verycontrary

I understand most of what the cards told me, but I'm stuck on when the relationship could start. I'm using a Universal deck and here's how the cards turned up:
1-world
2-7cups
3-death
4-Kswords
5-6wands
6-Magician
8-Ace of swords ** this is what I'm having trouble understanding, I know that it stands for a new challenge, testing the waters ect. I'm begining to wonder if I've interereted everything wrong? Could someone please explain this reading?

mike gorth

I'm not familiar with the spread but the Ace of Swords I find means success and triumph, sort of like another Chariot card. I find as you said can also mean new challenges or starting something new. Thats all I can really heljp you on.

Sulis

Hi Verycontrary,

Could you put what the postitions mean and say what spread you used?

It's very difficult to interpret a spread if we don't know what each postition is supposed to mean.

You may find it useful to read this thread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=32339 which tells you how to get the most from this forum.

Love

Sulis xx

verycontrary

Love forecast spread

I used Luare's Love Forecast Spread
Here is what the positions mean (sorry that I forgot that in the first post)
1-why you haven't found the love you want
2-how to overcome the issues raised by card 1
3-positive action you need to take

4-who your next relationship will be
5-what are the circumstances around your relationship or how you will meet
6-why this relationship will be good for you
7-when this relationship will begin

Position seven's meaning makes it confusing for me to interperet the Ace of swords.

judylea1

love forcast

I wondered if the death card indicates that you are getting over a past disappointment or disappointments. There is a person indicated here: the king of swords. I wondered, though, how a tarot card can indicate when something will happen? (seventh card)

verycontrary

My question exactly, perhaps it's an indication of whether or not something will happen?

judylea1

ace of swords

Aces indicate something new and exciting, a new beginning. Seems there will be something new romantically at some point in the near future.

verycontrary

New is good, thanks for your help.

Baby Owl

judylea1 said:
I wondered, though, how a tarot card can indicate when something will happen? (seventh card)

There are many systems for determining timing in Tarot. I personally have not tried them, so I can't vouch for any of them. One method, however, is to interpret a "when" position not as predicting a date but as an indication of "what needs to happen" before the event or change under consideration can take place.