Good Fortune The 5 of Pentacles ?

Tarot Tina

Hi, I've just done the Bohemian Spread and card seven represents Good Fortune. The card in this positon was the Five of Pentacles which means hardship and poverty. Could this card have been a warning that if the client is not prepared and careful then they can avoid hardship. The other cards in the spread were as follows:

card 1 Home and domestic matters The 3 of swords
card 2 Wishes hopes and fears Ace of pentacles
cad 3 Relationships and friendships Nine of swords
card 4 Hoped for achievements Wheel of Fortune
card 5 Obstacles and unexpected assistance 3 of Cups
card 6 Immediate future 6 of wands
card 7 Good Fortune 5 of Pentacles

The spread is similar to the horse-shoe spread

Shaymus

The 5 of pentacles as 'good fortune' could mean that help is nearby.

Shaymus

Sulis

To me the 5 of Pentacles means an unexpected change in someones physical circumstances, something that at the time may seem to be harsh but is really a blessing in disguise and a learning experience.

Not necessarily a bad thing :)

MeeWah

Tarot Tina: Welcome to Your Readings!

Your thread has been moved from Tarot Spreads.

Please note personal thoughts on at least some of the cards expected in order to maintain the learning by sharing aspect of this forum, & as explained in the sticky thread at the top of this forum:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=47665

Thanks!

~MeeWah
Co-Moderator, Your Readings

tink27

Sulis said:
To me the 5 of Pentacles means an unexpected change in someones physical circumstances, something that at the time may seem to be harsh but is really a blessing in disguise and a learning experience.

Not necessarily a bad thing :)

I agree with Sulis. The beginning of this spread seems to be a breakdown of the existence of things and the last part of the spread a promise something will eventually merge from it. Kind of like an alchemical reaction. All that has gone into the pot is melted down....a creative process where loss in this case heralds a change.

Also, the 5 of Pentacles could be saying this person will meet another with a similar or same situation which could lead to new possibilities and even new directions.