*sigh* I Can't Seem To Stop!

Chronata

What is this deck making thing....a sickness?...an obsession? a good way to waste time? :D

I just joined an ATC (artist trading card) swap with a tarot theme.

I made four cards in about two hours.

I was encouraged (by other insane people)to share them here.

But.... But....

The world doesn't really need another tarot deck like this...

I don't really need another tarot deck project!!!!!

But...

I do like these...and somewhere my brain got all diseased or something...

because it keeps whispering..."just a few more to go...it's easy..."

so...PLEASE discourage me!

This is terrible! I should be finishing minors for TWO other decks! (which I will also post soon...)

geh...I think this is what happens with the Obsessive Tarot Disease when you run out of money to buy new decks....

It manifests in a different not entirely healthy way! :D

Attachments

• atcfool small.jpg
    atcfool small.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 223
  • atchp small.jpg
    atchp small.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 192
  • atclovers small.jpg
    atclovers small.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 189
  • atcmoon small.jpg
    atcmoon small.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 182

GeorgiePorgie

Chronata said:
No.

Oh, ok, I will give it a shot. Stop Chronata, if you keep using your markers and pencils and stuff they will dry up or run out and then you will only have to buy more..

Hows that? Best I could do sorry..

Now, back to creating. You! ...well, what are you still doing here?

Deckster

Ocdc

Obsessive Compulsive Deck creation. Its official. I have had it for nearly 10 years. I believe it takes many forms, my particular form has me working and re-working the same project over and over. But not only the deck itself, not just the endless illustrations and various looks and styles. I started writing a LWB that turned into an 80 page Huge White Book. I so do understand your milady and I am so happy to know that you are out there joyfully suffering with me. Ok...must go and do the third to the last illustration. WHO AM I KIDDING?

Alta

Chronata said:

This is terrible! I should be finishing minors for TWO other decks! (which I will also post soon...)
Please finish the other two decks instead! :)

HudsonGray

Ohkaaayyy.....I'll give it a try but only because you asked.

No no, bad Chronata! Bad! Put the art supplies down and go outside and play. Do not use up your art materials like this, you could hurt yourself.

On the other hand, you COULD end up with something that will make you a million dollars and fund your retirement in a style familiar to Paris Hilton, so who am I to hold you back? How about going the other extreme---like saying we EXPECT a new deck from you each year, no arguments. Line 'em up and plunk 'em down & get those originals into a gallery near you.

Everybody chant together now: More, more, more, more, more.

moderndayruth

...more, more, more, more! :)
i admire your work, Chronata, and hoping that you have a little bit of Gemini influence (great for multitasking:) ), i say "go for it!"
i asked my RW what he thinks about this and he said II of pentacles, so...
...more, more, more!
Love&Light
Ruth

Sidhe-Ra

So, now we need an Obsessive Tarot Creators Anonymous meeting!
"My name is Emily and I'm an obsessive tarot creator and, well, I think they're really pretty..."

"No, no, no" the therapist would say, "That is NOT what you are meant to say! More with the discouragey tone please"

"Well, YOU look at them then!"

"Oh...Okay, yes, they are REALLY pretty. Keep it up!"

XX

winnie

OC/DC - Hells Bells! (little heavy rock joke there - sorry)

i have to admit that since I began painting my deck - after years of wanting to do one but not really knowing where to start - I've had ideas for at least 3 other decks that are starting to niggle away at me. Are deck ideas like buses? You wait for years for one really good idea to pop into your head then 3 come along at once....

nicki

Bad Chronata, U must finish the All Hallows Deck 1st cause I want it, then you may carry on creating other fabulous decks I can spend my hard earned money on!!!

nicki

6 Haunted Days

nicki said:
Bad Chronata, U must finish the All Hallows Deck 1st cause I want it, then you may carry on creating other fabulous decks I can spend my hard earned money on!!!

nicki

I second that post! ;)