One horary reading available.

Sharla

Just leave your question, this is fine for ANY specific area.

Also leave any relevant background info in relation to your question, that maybe needed.

Feedback required.

CosmicBeing

Will I get a job by the end of 2017? I am fine with part time or temp positions.

I am not working right now, I may decide to take some courses at a college so that could take up some time, I apply to a job and I get to the interviews. I will be applying to a few more jobs to see how it plays out. I may try to get a internship/volunteer position for a local horse stable/ranch....I am still going through that process.

Sharla

Will I get a job by the end of 2017? I am fine with part time or temp positions.

I am not working right now, I may decide to take some courses at a college so that could take up some time, I apply to a job and I get to the interviews. I will be applying to a few more jobs to see how it plays out. I may try to get a internship/volunteer position for a local horse stable/ranch....I am still going through that process.

Should be done in next couple of hours.....thanks for sitting :)

Sharla

Well Hi there Cosmicbeing :)

Here's your chart....https://postimg.org/image/bc4jwy6fn/

Your mercury and your career/job is venus. Your not doing well at present being in your detriment and fall, and this will carry on all the while mercury is in pisces.....and doesn't get much better in the following sign, but you do have accidental dignity being in the 7th house, and with 7th being angular then this would be about the action your taking.

And also with you being situated in your 7th house, i'm seeing this as the competitors and rivals you are facing in getting a job, but with your debilities in this sign then you don't seem to be in a good stance against them.

Also in the same house as you we have neptune that you are applying to conjunct with, this is making things even more not clear for you at this stage, bringing you confusion and a feeling of not knowing what you should really be doing or not doing in regards to finding employment.....but id say this should pass slightly when the conjunction between the two planets is separating.

Also to add to this i've also noticed that MC is 2 degrees away from Algol fixed star, which can be about feeling desperate about something and not knowing what to do about it, so this also makes sense in regards to the neptune conjunction coming up and also with you being combust the sun making you more debilitated causing you to be weakened.....it all seems to be coming up to a crucial point of an overwhelming feeling for you, in not being able to get anywhere in your job search.

You mercury also are intercepted in the 10th house, which to me would mean a feeling of you being stuck in regards to finding a job.....sort of like being stuck in quicksand i see intercepted signs, where no matter how much you want something you just don't get anywhere.

Venus (the potential job) is also in bad shape being in aries and in its detriment, and being situated in the 8th house this could be the stress and insecurity you feel in this area.

You are exalting venus and also receiving by term, this is just showing me how much your wanting to get a job. But venus is not receiving you.

Your antiscion is directly on the 3rd house cusp, and as you've mentioned about applying for jobs, then this could be the emails/job applications you are focusing on right now, as in awaiting replies and sending out other applications etc.

Also going on this same antiscion being on the 3rd house cusp, venus is its ruler and venus is also the ruler of your 10th house of jobs/career, which is why im saying that the 3rd cusp would be emails and correspondence for jobs etc.

Moon is in your 9th house, and as you've mentioned taking up some courses in college, then this looks like this is something you do have on your mind, and i see this is something you will pursue.

And with mars ruling the 9th house of higher education and mars being in its own sign here so in good shape then with mars's next aspect being a trine to saturn, and with saturn being in the natural ruler sign (sagg) of higher education then this would show your longterm goals and of what you need to do to achieve them.

Northnode is just separating from a conjunction with your asc, but as you and the job are not making any aspects and are not in good shape, then i'm not really reading this as being relevant. And also then southnode is conjunct DC, this is negative i know, but in what way im not too sure.

You and venus are in signs of aversion so can't make any aspects to each other either.

And the moon is also void of course in this chart, which is not looking to bring anything positive.

The MC is also on a fixed sign, so i'm not sure if this also means that things don't change.

Final conclusion: So i'm not seeing anything hopeful here jobwise for this year unfortunately....but i hope i'm wrong (for your sake).

Obviously your going to take a look at the chart yourself, so if you see anything i've missed feel free to let me know.

CosmicBeing

Thanx for the reading. I'll be back tomorrow (sunday) or Monday with feedback. I am heading out tonight for a family event.

CosmicBeing

Well Hi there Cosmicbeing :)

Here's your chart....https://postimg.org/image/bc4jwy6fn/

Your mercury and your career/job is venus. Your not doing well at present being in your detriment and fall, and this will carry on all the while mercury is in pisces.....and doesn't get much better in the following sign, but you do have accidental dignity being in the 7th house, and with 7th being angular then this would be about the action your taking.

And also with you being situated in your 7th house, i'm seeing this as the competitors and rivals you are facing in getting a job, but with your debilities in this sign then you don't seem to be in a good stance against them.

Also in the same house as you we have neptune that you are applying to conjunct with, this is making things even more not clear for you at this stage, bringing you confusion and a feeling of not knowing what you should really be doing or not doing in regards to finding employment.....but id say this should pass slightly when the conjunction between the two planets is separating.

yea, plus I don't like my previous career stuff. I am still unsure anyway where to direct my career right now. Not many positions fit me..and then I apply to positions that fit me. I get calls for interview...but something either happens where the interviews you can't get in for months because they call so many people back or some drama.

Also to add to this i've also noticed that MC is 2 degrees away from Algol fixed star, which can be about feeling desperate about something and not knowing what to do about it, so this also makes sense in regards to the neptune conjunction coming up and also with you being combust the sun making you more debilitated causing you to be weakened.....it all seems to be coming up to a crucial point of an overwhelming feeling for you, in not being able to get anywhere in your job search.

I'm trying to change my whole career and I have no clue right now what to do. I am only applying for jobs I think I could get instead of wasting money traveling to any interviews. I am frustrated right now because I feel I have nothing to do.

The AC is early-ish... so it seems like it's changeable...maybe there is still some things to consider.

You mercury also are intercepted in the 10th house, which to me would mean a feeling of you being stuck in regards to finding a job.....sort of like being stuck in quicksand i see intercepted signs, where no matter how much you want something you just don't get anywhere.

Venus (the potential job) is also in bad shape being in aries and in its detriment, and being situated in the 8th house this could be the stress and insecurity you feel in this area.

You are exalting venus and also receiving by term, this is just showing me how much your wanting to get a job. But venus is not receiving you.

Your antiscion is directly on the 3rd house cusp, and as you've mentioned about applying for jobs, then this could be the emails/job applications you are focusing on right now, as in awaiting replies and sending out other applications etc.

Also going on this same antiscion being on the 3rd house cusp, venus is its ruler and venus is also the ruler of your 10th house of jobs/career, which is why im saying that the 3rd cusp would be emails and correspondence for jobs etc.

Moon is in your 9th house, and as you've mentioned taking up some courses in college, then this looks like this is something you do have on your mind, and i see this is something you will pursue.

And with mars ruling the 9th house of higher education and mars being in its own sign here so in good shape then with mars's next aspect being a trine to saturn, and with saturn being in the natural ruler sign (sagg) of higher education then this would show your longterm goals and of what you need to do to achieve them.

Northnode is just separating from a conjunction with your asc, but as you and the job are not making any aspects and are not in good shape, then i'm not really reading this as being relevant. And also then southnode is conjunct DC, this is negative i know, but in what way im not too sure.

You and venus are in signs of aversion so can't make any aspects to each other either.

And the moon is also void of course in this chart, which is not looking to bring anything positive.

The MC is also on a fixed sign, so i'm not sure if this also means that things don't change.

Final conclusion: So i'm not seeing anything hopeful here jobwise for this year unfortunately....but i hope i'm wrong (for your sake).

Obviously your going to take a look at the chart yourself, so if you see anything i've missed feel free to let me know.

Seems like the chart is indicating more so of me going back for higher education. The 9th house is stronger than 10th....I am more focused on going back to school than applying for jobs really that do not align with me. But, I do apply to jobs I think I have a high chance of getting.. I usually get a call back but as I said before there are so many hoops there are various ways of getting kicked out of the line-up...I at least notice for the HR department in my area.

I am more wanting to go back to school and just get a eh part time job. I am just still unsure...so much up in the air. I am still figuring everything out.

Thanx for the reading.

ijameson61

Hello Sharla

My name is Illona and my dob is 07/12/61 and I had to apply for my ssi and now I had to do the appeal I was wondering if you see everything working out for me

Thanks
Illona

Sharla

My name is Illona and my dob is 07/12/61 and I had to apply for my ssi and now I had to do the appeal I was wondering if you see everything working out for me

Thanks
Illona

Hi Illona, i only opened this thread to do one reading, which ive already done.

I don't really have time to do another one just yet, as they take a lot of time and analysis.