6 Card C-A-R-E-E-R Spread

Ivy Rhiannon

Ohhh!!! :D I just found this one! I like it! Neat how you did the positons, yeah does remind me of when we used to do this in school! Deffinatly looks like a keeper though!

cormac

just stumbled across this and really like it :) -- and if it is hokey, then it's just hokey enough to remember it easily :) -- thanks for sharing it :)

bleu_bell

I found this at just the right time, thinking of changing jobs. Thanks.

ArwenNightstar

nocturnaldreamr said:
hello, i was at work today contemplating what i should do with my life so i decided to create another spread.
---------------
anyways, hahah let me know if you try this.. i tried it at a career that i am thinking of pursuing and was quite impressed with the results.

Grin to the first line. That makes perfect sense to me!

And I am going to try this spread out this weekend. Thanks!

EnglishRose

This spread will help me out a lot because i'm at a crossroad in my life right now, i want to change careers so this should help me make up my mind. Thanks for posting,
Sophie

shelikes2read

Well, THIS was just what the doctor ordered! My career path just took an unintended detour. I think I'll try this spread and see what comes up.

loren

tried this spread last night. i like it.

thanks for sharing this.

Whitestar

I like it too, glad you unearthed it!

nocturnaldreamr

holey wow

i totally forgot about that thread, and how i could totally use it right now!

i havnt been on this website for well over a year and a half, but something brought me back to it. i noticed an email from alissa asking permission to use this thread in an e-book she was editing, and i missed the deadline to give the permission. oops!

Rin

I was looking for a nice spread for my boyfriend. We're both trying to find jobs. Plus.. I need a guinea pig (or two) to help with my tarot skills. :D

I'm going to try it out tomorrow and tell you how it goes.