21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step TWO

avalele

21 Ways - step two

Step Two: avalele street deck, XI Strength

I tried to describe it in great detail already in step one :D so just posting the same what I wrote there :)

A girl with long olive color hair is looking in front of her with eyes wide open. She wears orange jacket and she covers her head in its hood. Her face is determined with a little smile. Above her head we can find lying 8 sign in pink color. In front of her lies comfortably little rusty-white hair cat with great attention in his eyes, observing the object (that we can´t see). Behind the girl and cat, there is a tree, little fence and house showing its 4 windows. The ground under can is green grass, behind it is blue and next to the house it is almost black.
+ it seems like the cat is illuminated by the sun or some sort of light source. But his face is in the shadow. Hood of the girls jacket is not orange but mostly yellow.

Awkrin

21 way, me

Rider-Waite-Smith, The Lovers.

At the top there is a big yellow sun. The sun is sending it's warmth and rays down on the inhabitants of the earth. There is a winged creature, It has red wings, a purple robe, elven yellow skin. Some greenery for hair. The plant hair has some green in it, and some red. The red seems like some unknown plant, it looks like fire. Under the god is dark clouds. It might be the heavens, where the other gods live. The sky is blue. There is a red mountain in the far distance. Two naked people. On left is the women. Behind her is a tree with a snake. The tree looks like it has apples on it. It reminds me of the bible story, Adam and Eve. On the right is a man. Behind the man is a tree, the tree is bare. On the end of the branches is fire, or the unknown plant in the god's hair. They are standing on green grass.

gypsy white bear

step 2- legacy of the divine - koc

i'm standing in my meditation corner of my chamber, which is decorated with golden seahorse statues on top of golden seashell-carved pillars
behind me, on the wall, another golden seashell style decortion. i have to have these things, it make my emotion focus and stable
front of me, a pool fills with holy water pouring from water symbol piles.
i'm wearing my sacred ocean blue robe as well as golden crown.
i gonna use this chalice to get some holy water from the pool. i have to concentrate all my thoughts and my emotions to what i want, to what i need, to whom i love, to whom i protect, to the safe and sound future, ...
as i drink this water, all my wish will be blessed by above powers, speacially my great mother of water.

zhadee

10 of Cups

The card is black with a golden trim and a golden tendril pattern with two cups. In the egg-shaped center of the card, I see a young couple dressed in bright coloured clothes. The blond woman who wears a green dress with orange trimming, orange shoes and a hood with a veil, is looking at me. Her hands are folded as in prayer. Her husband, who is standing very close to her, puts his left hand over them. He is dressed in orange, wearing a green cloak and an orange-white cap. The man gazes at one of the 10 cups which are placed in a curved line over their heads. Both are standing on a small heap of earth. In a small distance, two children - a boy and a girl - are walking away, the boy is holding a stick in one hand, with the other he touches the girl in a protective manner on the back.
In a greater distance, I see a russian monastery with blue-white walls and the golden belfry with a small golden cross.

Gwenelan

I am gonna be one of the woman in this card:

I am in the middle of a group of 5 people, 2 men and 3 women, me included. One of the man sems to be praying. We are almost naked, I have only a white cloth to cover me. My skin is so white, and my hair fall long over my back. Beside us there is an angel, with a brown bun on his head and black wings. He has a rich red vest. I can see a soldier in a corner, with his helm and his armour, and another woman. She seems younger than us, and seems to be praying all alone, not watching the rest of us.
Before me stands Jesus. He, too, has just a cloth on himself, violet and red, and holds a red banner with a white cross on it. From a cut on his ribs spills some blood, and he has a crown of thorns on his head. He has one arm raised, with two fingers he gestures us. Behind him, a cage is open, and apparently empty. Three angels, some with red wings, one with black wings, hold the cover of the coffin. This all stands before a golden curtain with latin writings on it. Two angels play the trumpet above us all. One of them has white wings, the other reddish-pink wings. Just above Jesus, I can see a gace with a white beard and white hair, sorrounded by a golden halo. At his sides, two hands: one holds a globe, the other a book with latin words.

Deanne

21 Ways - Steampunk

Step TWO - Steampunk (Moore) - 5 of Wands

I am standing in a brick plaza under a sky filled with storm clouds. I am wearing a bomber jacket and aviator helmet, and am holding a long green stick firmly with both hands. My stick is pointed towards a man in a vest and bowler cap. This man has a large moustache and an eyepatch. He is holding a golden wand high above his head and is leaning towards me. There is another man beside him; this man is also holding a golden wand, though it's held lower, and is looking straight at me. There is a woman standing behind the 2 men. She is wearing a suit and tie, and gripping a brown stick tightly in both hands. There is someone standing behind me and to my left. He is wearing a vest and a cap, and holding a brown stick loosely behind my back.

Shyvanna

Step TWO: Shadowscape Tarot

Step TWO: Shadowscape Tarot, Queen of wands.
http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cards.php?suit=1&card=12

I’m standing next to my tree mate, he has created a harp for me to play it. As I start playing I feel at peace. Here’s where I belong.

I close my eyes as the music comes from my fingers. I don’t need to open them to feel the creatures around me. I’m their queen after all.

Fairies approach me, forgetting their jokes and sitting quietly and the foxes join me with her voices. Birds are flying away. They’ll spread what they heard through the wood.
My song, my command, my will.

tigerkandy

21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card: Step Two

Mandala Astrological Tarot: Cup Queen (Cancer Throne)

It seems I accidentally did my step two in step one! I guess it is because my card has such a simple layout, I could describe the details easily. Well anyways, some of the minor details are related to the way the throne is decorated. I never really noticed them until I tried to describe the card in the first step. There is a golden oyster shell on the base and a green crab on the back of the throne. The back of the throne is lined in blue with a blue cross on top.

Cancer is "holding" (because it's not a person but rather the symbol for cancer) a silver flower or scepter that looks like a flower. On the left (or the right hand side of the queen) is a silver moon, and on the right (or the left hand side of the queen) is a blue/indigo jupiter.

samminmom

21 ways to read tarot-step two: Mystic Dreamer Ace of Swords

I am a young woman dressed in a soft dark red dress, with jewels draped over my hair. The land around is barren, and only illuminated by the moon and the vibrant sword that I'm kneeling next to. While I am alone I don't seem to be bothered by it; I am more enthralled with the presence of this sword. As I go to reach for it a bright light of energy begins to emit from my hand.

Lucas Prince of Cats

Rider-Waite, The Moon
I am me, truly me, standing in the wild, not wild, but soreign, calm, and natural. It seems magical and majestic. It is an open wide space, and I dip my toes into a pool of water that stirs as I watch the lobster crawl from it, and begin to step onto land, where an old man-made path is made on the ground. As the lobster looks majestic, so does the moon. I look up and it has just risen, leaving the stars the shine, and the dark to enter. It looks bright and even in its sleeping face, it smiles. It's risen above the path and above two high pillars. One such pilar is in a far away land where the grass looks the darker, and I feel curious to wander to, but I stay in the place of the suns light. On sides of the path is a dog and a wolf who howl at the moon, brought together.