Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Essjay 
Citizen

This is the first time that I have ordered a deck from the US. I'm so clueless, lol! Now I know I won't be surprised in the future.

Back to the positive - hopefully my deck is almost here. I drew the eight of wands today in my daily draw so I take that as a message!

Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #521
Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

Wink

Esssjay don't worry too much, you may not be charged at all.
I have shopped quite a bit in the US over the last couple of years & this is the first time I have been charged, although I have heard of friends being charged. So I think that it must be a bit random.
I'm off to the PO site to see if I can find the charges on there.
Wish me luck!

Kat, just so as you know, I would have paid more for this deck, as I'm sure it will be worth it. Just don't like paying it to Customs lol!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #522
Citizen

Essjay 
Citizen

Good luck Stargazer - fingers crossed for you!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #523
Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

Talking

Touchstone is here! Yay!!

Well first off, I bit the bullet and paid the Customs tax; after all, I want my deck!

The lady at the Royal Mail depot was very sympathetic and said that Customs usually charge for items valued over £18 and anything below this will not incur charges.
However, she said that ‘they’ don’t really understand how it is all worked out! And yes it is very random, as many items over the above amount don’t incur any charges at all!
So just a little warning for future reference, you may be charged!

Anyway, enough of that lol!

OMG what a beauty! No: 264.

Essjay, wait till you open the box!
I can’t believe I have the lovely Wine coloured bag. This is the one I was secretly hoping for!
I don’t usually go for incense, but this smells like the mulled wine you get over here at the Christmas fair…..mmmmmm.
And to also include a talisman and pen as gifts, what a lovely touch.
Thank you.

This deck is everything and more………

I’m off to play!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #524
Citizen

diane drizzy 
Citizen

What a lovely deck. They remind me of a human tarot version of the Faerie's Oracle.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #525
Citizen

Essjay 
Citizen

Stargazer - it sounds wonderful!

Where is mine? Arghhhh *wails*
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #526
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Tis Better To Give Than To Receive (Sometimes...)

((((((Essjay))))))

I ordered my second copy of the Touchstone last night.

I'm wondering if I'm feeling generous enough to get a third one as a gift for someone....

My younger sister used to really love the RWS (back in the days when that was the only deck you could get) and even though it has been many many years and she says she has no interest in the tarot, she was the one who bought me a used Merlin tarot set by RJ Stewart back in the early 1990's...thus setting my whole life on a different path.

I think she might really respond to this deck.

I'd better make up my mind before they're all gone.

Anyway...she is definitely not getting this copy, it's only my second one.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #527
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhran
I've just ordered this deck; took me awhile to decide whether to wait on the second edition or go for the limited edition. But, I really wanted this one, so I decided to go for it. After reading all the comments about it, I know I won't be disappointed! They might need to wrap it in plastic for its trip down, as Hannah is a'coming!

Good luck....on the storm thing! Especially good luck to your Touchstone...all vulnerable as it makes its way to your loving protection

I mean, your physical safety...well, certainly, but first things first! We must worry about our decks arriving! (You know I'm joking, right?)

And I can't wait to see what you think when you do get your Touchstone...I'm sure it'll arrive safely!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #528
Citizen

BodhiSeed 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Is One
Good luck....on the storm thing! Especially good luck to your Touchstone...all vulnerable as it makes its way to your loving protection

I mean, your physical safety...well, certainly, but first things first! We must worry about our decks arriving! (You know I'm joking, right?)

And I can't wait to see what you think when you do get your Touchstone...I'm sure it'll arrive safely!
LOL! I got an email that it has shipped today, so it's a good possibility it will beat Hanna here (and Ike, and Josephine... good grief!). I've not been this excited about a deck since I got the Tarot of Dreams! Come on Mr. Postman!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #529
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

The Power of the Touchstone is for More Than Readings

I allowed myself to do something I've been wanting to do for awhile.

I used the Touchstone today to do some spell work that I had been nervous about and thinking of a great deal.

I feel much relieved, and now I'm wondering why I waited so long!!!

This deck certainly can work hard.....I think several of my cards have tiny little raised drops of sweat across their lovely brows.

I don't think I'll run my finger over their faces to see if the sweat is "raised" or actually damp....although neither one would be a surprise.

I just think that after all the hard work they just did for me, I'd like to respect their dignity and not go sticking my paws into their faces.

Whew. I'm a bit tired now as well.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #530

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.