Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

BodhiSeed 
Citizen

If you looked up "Excellent Customer Service" in the World Book Encyclopedia, I'm sure Leisa's picture would be there - that is one wondrous woman!

I spent an hour going through my Touchstone today; I cannot begin to tell you how delighted I am with this deck! Kat, I just don't have adequate words to describe its beauty! Luscious and lovely, with portraits you feel like will step right out of the card and introduce themselves. I can't wait to spend more time with each card, and listen to the secrets they will whisper to me. For those who are on the fence about this edition of the Touchstone, don't wait! Get it now! I just cannot imagine anyone would be disappointed with this masterpiece of Kat's!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #571
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhran
If you looked up "Excellent Customer Service" in the World Book Encyclopedia, I'm sure Leisa's picture would be there - that is one wondrous woman!

I spent an hour going through my Touchstone today; I cannot begin to tell you how delighted I am with this deck! Kat, I just don't have adequate words to describe its beauty! Luscious and lovely, with portraits you feel like will step right out of the card and introduce themselves. I can't wait to spend more time with each card, and listen to the secrets they will whisper to me. For those who are on the fence about this edition of the Touchstone, don't wait! Get it now! I just cannot imagine anyone would be disappointed with this masterpiece of Kat's!

Right on!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #572
Citizen

Skimo 
Citizen

I have received mine today. I am waiting for this evening to have a small discussion with it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #573
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Congratulations, Skimo!

Well, I hope you'll share some of what you discover, as most on here seem to be keeping things rather close to the vest
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #574
Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

Talking

I keep hoping that someone will start up a study group?
Then I’m sure that we will all have plenty to say,
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #575
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Thumbs up Study Group Any One??

Stargazer, that's a great idea. I've never even joined a study group on AT much less started one.

Maybe you should do it?

I'm in over my head with an I Ching Study Group that I'm doing with Foucault and Lexie and a few others on here but we're doing it on FB.

Since I'm not keeping up my reading on that group, I would hesitate to start a study group on anything else.

But I will join a study on the Touchstone if someone will start it.

Any takers?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #576
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

For some reason, even though I thought I had read the review of the TT on AT, I missed out on one key part, which is the explanation of the Happy Squirrel card.

I thought it might be helpful to paste it in here, in case (like me) any of you missed it.

"Before I go into the cards, I am going to make good on my promise to tell you about the second “additional” card included with this deck (the first being the signed, numbered card). Kat has included a very iconoclastic card entitled the Happy Squirrel. I believe that I may well be the only person on the planet who did not realize that this comes from an episode of the Simpson’s where the daughter (Lisa) gets a reading from a Tarot reader. Thanks to Kat I now know that the reader drew the card of death (which was immediately explained away as a “card of transition”, followed by a card entitled the Happy Squirrel – which Lisa saw as “cute”, but the reader saw as having dire portent! The short video version that I saw was screamingly funny! Kat’s Happy Squirrel shows a reader, done up in a turban, holding one of the Seeker’s hands in her hands. The reader and the Seeker seem to have the same exact face, which just adds to the merriment, while on the table in front of them a bushy tailed squirrel gazes into a crystal ball. I adore this card, and had the (persistent) stray thought that this card could be well used as a significator card, for those that read with them. It would certainly add a touch or humor, and whimsy, to a reading!"

I loved the card already, but the story behind it makes it even better!

I also need to say that the scans of this deck shown here do not go anywhere near doing justice to the deck.

The website has better scans!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #577
Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

Hi All Is One,

thanks for the encouragement.
I will start a new thread to see if anyone else is interested and then read up on how to go about it, as I am pretty new here and am not quite sure how it works!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #578
Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

There! I have gone and done it!

My Touchstone told me that I would be starting something new!
We will wait and see.

I also love the Happy Squirrel and he always seems to turn up just when you need him!

Am loving this deck
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #579
Citizen

flying black kat 
Citizen

Talking hanging out with the crew in the trees

Dear Stargazer:

I will join your Touthstone Tarot study group. How about the Happy Squirrel
card being on the list of cards to study.

Be at Peace

Kat
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #580

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.