Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks


 
All Is One's Avatar
All Is One  All Is One is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Mar 2002
Location: California, USA
Posts: 6,869
All Is One 
Citizen

All Is One's Avatar
Thumbs up Go Go Go, Stargazer!!!!


Good job!

I knew you could do it.

I'm going to go look for the thread about the group and the study group. I have never actually BEEN in the study group section of this forum. So if no one hears from me in a reasonable length of time....please come looking for me!

I'd hate to get lost in all of this beautiful purple and never find my way out (hee heee)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #581
faunabay's Avatar
faunabay  faunabay is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2001
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 8,219
faunabay 
Citizen

faunabay's Avatar

I might pop in from time to time, but I just joined the Vanessa study group with Keavy McGee. And I'm not even sure I'll beable to stick with that one. LOL But I will keep tabs on the Touchstone because I do just love this deck!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #582
All Is One's Avatar
All Is One  All Is One is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Mar 2002
Location: California, USA
Posts: 6,869
All Is One 
Citizen

All Is One's Avatar
Thumbs up I Joined, But Links Would Help


Oh faunabay....just join! We promise not to nag if you get too busy to drop in....but at least we'll have you in the group!


I found a thread asking if anyone is interested and I think I'm joined. (I'm not that great at tech stuff and have never joind a deck study group before.....see...I can't even spell J-O-I-N-E-D)

Someone please come back with links as soon as possible!!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #583
stargazer's Avatar
stargazer  stargazer is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Feb 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,120
stargazer 
Citizen

stargazer's Avatar
Talking


Thanks for your support.
Here is the link (I hope!)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=105127

FBK, the Happy Squirrel will definitley be in there, we love him!

All is one, don't worry, no one ever loved me for my spelling either so you will be in good company lol!

faunabay, it doesn’t have to be anything too intense we all have busy lives. Just pop in when you have time.

I look forward to seeing you all there.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #584
All Is One's Avatar
All Is One  All Is One is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Mar 2002
Location: California, USA
Posts: 6,869
All Is One 
Citizen

All Is One's Avatar
Thumbs up Here We Go!


Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer
Thanks for your support.
Here is the link (I hope!)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=105127

FBK the Happy Squirrel will definitley be in there, we love him!

All is one, don't worry, no one ever loved me for my spelling either so you will be in good company lol!
Soooo.....

C'mon kidz, join Stargazer's Study Group and be the first one on your block to know which Tudoe Era smart cookie told Henry VIII "I would marry you if I had two heads"

I don't remember her name either....that's what I need the group for!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #585
Hedera's Avatar
Hedera  Hedera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Jan 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,930
Hedera 
Citizen

Hedera's Avatar

Mine arrived today!

Great timing, too, since I could do with some cheering up (having just come back from one of those really difficult vet appointments).

And I really love it, it's a splendid little deck - I'll post a detailed mini-review in the next day or two, hopefully.

Just one question though; the bag that came with the deck is lovely, and fits well - apart from the top (with the decorative band sewn onto it), where it is really very, very snug.
Makes it kind of tricky to get the cards in and out: either the cards fit, or my fingers, but not both.
It *is* possible to get them in and out, but I worry about damaging the cards that way.

Are all the bags like that?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #586
Kimber's Avatar
Kimber  Kimber is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Sep 2001
Location: FL, USA
Posts: 289
Kimber 
Citizen

Kimber's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Is One
Soooo.....

C'mon kidz, join Stargazer's Study Group and be the first one on your block to know which Tudoe Era smart cookie told Henry VIII "I would marry you if I had two heads"

I don't remember her name either....that's what I need the group for!
That would be Christina of Denmark :c)

Kimber
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #587
All Is One's Avatar
All Is One  All Is One is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Mar 2002
Location: California, USA
Posts: 6,869
All Is One 
Citizen

All Is One's Avatar
Thumbs up Hugging The Deck


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedera
Mine arrived today!

Great timing, too, since I could do with some cheering up (having just come back from one of those really difficult vet appointments).

And I really love it, it's a splendid little deck - I'll post a detailed mini-review in the next day or two, hopefully.

Just one question though; the bag that came with the deck is lovely, and fits well - apart from the top (with the decorative band sewn onto it), where it is really very, very snug.
Makes it kind of tricky to get the cards in and out: either the cards fit, or my fingers, but not both.
It *is* possible to get them in and out, but I worry about damaging the cards that way.

Are all the bags like that?
I have two decks and hence...two bags.

They are snug.

But when tied up nicely they make a much nicer picture of a deck in its bag than the huge baggy ones I make.

It will loosen in time.

Meanwhile....stop getting your fingers in the way

The bags are perfect, and might decapitate the decks or your fingers if you are not respectful.

(I might have to call "high Treason" on you..... ha ha ha ha ha)

You will get used to the snug bag.

It is hugging the deck.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #588
All Is One's Avatar
All Is One  All Is One is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Mar 2002
Location: California, USA
Posts: 6,869
All Is One 
Citizen

All Is One's Avatar
Cool My Trap Worked :D


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber
That would be Christina of Denmark :c)

Kimber
Caught you in the snare! Now we must have you in the study group!

**exits to insane laughter**
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #589
Quester's Avatar
Quester  Quester is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2007
Location: NA
Posts: 2,651
Quester 
Citizen

Quester's Avatar

I think I have already joined the study group. I am afraid I won't be much good at contributing to who these people really are, but they do talk to me. I would LOVE to find out more about them so that they can be even MORE talkative.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #590
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.