Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Promise 
Citizen

Pardon me while I ask a few stupid questions here.

Does the limited edition come with an LWB of any flavor? I've already pre-ordered, but I'm just curious.

And for another question that's probably been asked a few dozen times over the past 60 pages, will the companion book be available separately from the mass-market deck or will it have to be bought as part of a kit?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #601
Citizen

retrokat 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promise
Pardon me while I ask a few stupid questions here.

Does the limited edition come with an LWB of any flavor? I've already pre-ordered, but I'm just curious.

And for another question that's probably been asked a few dozen times over the past 60 pages, will the companion book be available separately from the mass-market deck or will it have to be bought as part of a kit?
No LWB with the LE - as mentioned before, that would have delayed the edition to the point of making it pretty pointless - ie, I am still writing the book now. So the LE would have been delayed months.

I doubt Kunati will release the companion book separately - wouldn't be viable for just 500 people, and who else would want it without a deck? If you don't want both editions of the deck, my suggestion would be to buy the Kunati kit and sell either the Kunati or LE deck - with the latter you'd probably end up profiting since the edition will be sold out by then I expect.

Maybe I should ask the mods to make a sticky of the above?

And now I should get back to writing or I'll never meet the end-of-September deadline for Kunati!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #602
Citizen

Promise 
Citizen

Thanks!

I don't have any problem with buying both editions of the deck, I was just curious as to what to expect.

Now back to writing! No more interruptions from me, I promise!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #603
Citizen

retrokat 
Citizen

PS - There will definitely be differences between the two decks. I am making changes to each card as I write about it for the book. Some changes are tiny, just tidying up edges, but some are relatively major - I have even changed one face *shock* as it just didn't seem 100% right for the card now I've lived with the deck for a couple of months.

Will make for a fun game of Spot The Difference when the Kunati edition comes out
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #604
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Thumbs up Happy Squirrel To You, My Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzebet
Weren't you the one upset because the HS card never turned up in your readings, this was when you 1st got and were foing readings? I remember you were envious because the HS everytime I read with the Touchstone! Or am I thinking of someone else?
I was in such a daze....I do remember posting that and I am sure that it was true!!!

But the HS card did come later. My weeks with this deck blend into months and I forget what is what.

I did in fact post my first reading of it on here somewhere.

You are so right....I think....

Oh well....

Happy Squirrel to you, my friend!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #605
Citizen

faunabay 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrokat
Will make for a fun game of Spot The Difference when the Kunati edition comes out
This is fun too! I did it with my first and second edition MRP Baroque Bohemian Cats decks. It was loads of fun sitting down with both of them and comparing card by card. Some of them were major changes, others were slight. But if was lots of fun to find them!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #606
Citizen

Skimo 
Citizen

Hello everyone,

I really appreciate my touchstone deck, the only thing is I haven't seen the Happy Squirrel in it... Should I?

I have to check it again.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #607
Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

Hi Skimo
the HP card should be in there he looks like this....

http://www.tarotforum.net/attachment...chmentid=30811
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #608
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Thumbs up The Evil Rodent On The Loose Again

I'm confused. There seem to be more threads than expected and I am only slightly mentally challenged....bt I'm trying to keep up.

Stargazer: thanks for the scan of the Evil Rodent...

Long May She Reign!!!

(I love having Her picture on my computer, even if it scares Umbrae San....someone please hold his hand, I don't want anything to upset my imaginary friend with the Cheshire Cat grin)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #609
Citizen

minrice 
Citizen

I ordered my Touchstone today! I am so excited. Have been lurking around this thread for awhile now, am finally going to get it, Mwahahaha!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #610

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.