Happy Smiley Spread!

cherries

i just did this spread after a slightly depressing spread about the end of my relationship (i drew, amongst others, the eight of cups - and that was in response to the question 'what don't i know about my ex's feelings?' - oh dear).

[reading removed by moderator]

Fallen Angel

cherries said:
i just did this spread after a slightly depressing spread about the end of my relationship (i drew, amongst others, the eight of cups - and that was in response to the question 'what don't i know about my ex's feelings?' - oh dear).

Hey Cherries,

(((((((hugs))))))) Im in exactly the same situ, this thread was like a little angel for me. I have just broke up with my bf and got 8 of cups too (question on if we will get back 2gether :(..gutted !!) anyways...im gonna do this spread now, hopefully it will bring a smile to this dull face !!

fa.X

cherries

hope you get some good news FA x

Kahlie

Glad to know it still cheers people up =)

If you want me to comment on your Reading, please post it in the Your Readings Section or PM me.

Kahlie

Sare

Thanks Kahlie!

That is such a great spread -
I was feeling a bit down in the dumps and so I used this and I love it. Not only did it cheer me up, but it told me why I was miserable and gave me something to work on. Now I feel much more like myself!

Thanks Kahlie for sharing!

x