Coming Love Interest Spread

WolfyJames

I'm not good with time frame in my readings. I didn't include it in the spread.

WalesWoman

I don't know a whole lot about timing and Tarot...I mostly cross my fingers and hope I recognise things happening... but this site has a chart for timing, it's based on Thoth...so pages are princesses, knights are princes, queens still are queens, but kings are knights...I'm pretty sure that's how it's laid out.
Here is the link: http://www.supertarot.co.uk/astro/timing.htm

Teranar

jlbvt said:
The fact that the two majors you got were in the positions of what you both thought of each other when you met is cool- maybe it signifies a special realtionship? She thinks the world of you, and to you, she is your "star" !

We do have a sort of special relationship...
But we can't ever be more than just friends. There are too many things that stop anything from happening.

watchman291273

katie_here said:
I've just been reading a few threads, and I came across one that mentioned "time".

Is there anyway to tell what the time frame is for this coming love?

Hi Katie,

I used the coming love spread and got something which seems to relate to that in a calendar spread.

http://www.byzant.com/tarot/spreadcalendar.asp

It describes the main vibe for the next 6 months and for a month I got a Queen covered by a 6 of wands. They say the cover cards stands for opposition/challenge, but from my own reading, "outcome" would be more sound.

katie_here

I was just wondering if anyone tried out the layout I worked out. I'm feeling a bit cheeky now, intruding on someone elses spread... did it work out for anyone?

katie_here

watchman291273

did you use the Queen as representative of your coming love? Was it any particular queen and did you get a queen in the Coming Love Interest spread?

When I did my spread my coming love interest was the four of Wands but What I will think of him was the King of Wands and what he will think of me was the Queen of Wands.

I'm interested to know how you will recognise the corresponding card in the timing spread.

watchman291273

Katie

The thing I've noticed from experience is the cards not only describes the person but sometimes also their current state of mind or the context. And the other thing is I've found my current love interest since the reading, so I'll be able to give you a comparison with facts.

In the coming love interest, I got 8 of Wands, which may relate to how we collide into each other's lives. but I also hope for the conclusion thing (lol)

Here's the cards in my calendar spread (starting with 1 as November)
Upright/cover

1) Queen of Pentacles/6 of Wands
2) 8 of Pentacles/3 of Pentacles
3) King of Cups/3 of Wands
4) 4 of Pentacles/9 of Pentacles
5) Queen of Cups/Chariot
6) 5 of Wands/king of Wands
7) Temperance

For instance, 2) looks a lot like a job issue, because of the pentacles and the fact I do have a project that might take a new start in december.

5) would be something I'd expect for a marriage (I mean in general, not specially in my particular case). Cups for Feelings and Queen for a very special woman.

Now, about 1). The lady I've met has a strong business side, is generous, independent and for now we do get along. So both cards would make sense. The only thing is it might also refer to the job issue mentioned above, as I have another Queen of Pentacles standing in my path. But the timing seems too tight for it to be sorted out this month.

Hope it helps

purple_scorp

I have a book called Time Tarot and it tells you how to give a precise time frame to your spreads. I read the book a while ago and put it aside and hadn't really thought much about it again until reading this thread. So, the following information is loosely what I can remember. I better go read through the book again :)

Basically the book has different dates associated with each of the cards in the minor arcana. As a general rule, the fifth card in your spread usually reveals the timing. It says that if a Major card falls in that position, you are not meant to know the timing.

So, Watchman your fifth card out Queen of Cups 20 June to 24 July. Which is interesting when you consider that Queen's astrological equivalent is Scorpio.

BTW - Watchman, at the time I posted this, you had made 22 posts and Katie, you had made 222. As a 22'er couldn't resist alerting you both to that fact.

Katie, I'll do your stick figure reading spread and let you know how I go.

purple_scorp

watchman291273

purple_scorp

Thanks a lot for the info about the Queen. I've just had a look at the lady's chart and she has her Moon in Scorpio. I like these signs...

I'm going to pay more attention to the timing thing, but I'm skeptical because the timing is totally disconnected from the meaning of the card. I'd be more willing to accept it if one used a cover card to bear the timing information only.

About the 22's, well I hope it's a sign our posts hit the nail on the head. (lol)

purple_scorp

Watchman, maybe things won't happen with her until 20 June to 24 July next year????

BTW - in her chart - what planets/houses does she have Cancer and Leo (also look for Moon and Sun - planets that rule those signs).

purple_scorp

p.s. edited to add....doh, moon is in scorp...u said that already