FateShifters

Tigerangel

Hi everyone, just came across a post by Mario Wibisono my favourite digital artist on my FB this morning and he's involved with an other 4 artists on creating Fateshifters, it's a board game concept that consists of 100 cards and I think 78 will be based on the Rider Waite, in the gallery the high priestess card was done by Mario Wibisono, think this is the first time I've actually been really drawn to a Rider Waite clone.

I think the project is needing to have at least 80 to 100 percent interest then they will put it on kickstarter and if things go as planned it will be ready for delivery around December 2017. Long time I know but this actually looks like an amazing collection of cards to have.

On the gallery you will find some samples of the cards, I think it's 3 planetary cards, 3 zodiac cards, and 3 major arcana and 3 minor arcana.

This will be something I will be helping to back as we go into 2017

So check out their website and you'll find everything you need to know at www.fateshifters.com

Daemon Lover

This looks amazing!

I will definitely be backing it šŸ˜‰.

gregory

It does look good. Watching.

Horse_Warrior

Fantastic

Great imagery. I got pulled into the cards quickly.

Tigerangel

Yeah they are lovely cards, I was speaking to the creator of the project the other day and was lucky enough for him to show me some other cards not on the website and a sketch of one of the cards, they really do look great and I like the fact its a deck of cards you can have multiple uses for, can be used for the games mentioned in the deck, you could use it as a separate tarot deck, a separate oracle deck using the zodiac and plantery cards, or make up your own way to use them, be good to a deck of cards that have so much versatilty in them.

Really hoping this makes the 80/100% it needs to go onto kickstarter, finger crossed.

imno007

It's fantastic art, but as with so many art decks - because the art is so much the focus - it looks to be light on symbolism and correspondences. I know some people are fine with that, preferring to read intuitively from whatever impressions they get from the art, but I just wish it were a little more symbol rich. Because the art itself IS awesome!

FateShifters

It's fantastic art, but as with so many art decks - because the art is so much the focus - it looks to be light on symbolism and correspondences. I know some people are fine with that, preferring to read intuitively from whatever impressions they get from the art, but I just wish it were a little more symbol rich. Because the art itself IS awesome!

Hi, thank you all for being interested in FateShifters Deck.
I am the creator of the FateShifters Tarot Deck, if you have any suggestions, please send us a message on our FB page.

For symbolism, we are trying to make our artworks stay as close to Waite-Smith deck as we can.
asset-1480841293319.png

We also hired 2 tarot experts to review each of our artworks. If you still find there are places we can improve on, please do let us know, thank you.

This is a really difficult project and does cost a lot to hire the artists, we appreciate any help we can get. Help us by liking out FB page, share our posts or there's a Pre-order/Donation page on our official website, thank you all.