Kabbalah book/cards 'oracle' sets??

cardlady22

I'm not sure if this thread should be here or under Oracle Decks, so please move if needed.

I'm interested in feedback on any of these and/or their authors:

*The Kabbalah Deck ~ Edward Hoffman, ISBN: 0811827321

*The Oracle of Kabbalah: Mystical Teachings of the Hebrew Letters ~ Richard Seidman, ISBN: 0312241739

*The Kabbalah Angel Tarot: A Heavenly Book and 32-Card Deck ~ Rebecca Bachstein, ISBN: 1844091023

*Jewish Mysticism: The Language of the Kabbalah Knowledge Cards Deck ~ Ira Steingroot, ISBN: 0764924710

Also, if anyone knows of any other card deck/oracles along these lines . . .

I stumbled across mentions of aleph bet coloring books while I was doing this search. Would they make an interesting way to study/learn the letters? Any recommendations?

cardlady22

lost posts??

Anyone care to repost some of their thoughts on any of the previously mentioned deck/books and their authors? Like which school of thought they represent?

These are some I'm thinking I wouldn't be interested in, but I'll list them:

*Ask the Kabala Oracle Cards ISBN: 1401910394, by Deepak Chopra, Michael Zapolin, and Alys Yablon

*The Power of Kabbalah Card Deck ISBN: 1571893679, by Yehuda Berg

This one is the one I think I posted later. I like the artist.

*Kabbalah Cards ISBN: 1572814357, by Paul Roland & Sylvia Gainsford

cardlady22

from one of moderndayruth's posts . . .

On another thread, I stumbled across this:

"The two decks that i have and use in my practice (not Tarot though) are Edward Hoffman's The Kabbalah Deck - Pathway to the soul and The 72 Names of God Meditation deck (Technology for the soul)."

ISBN: 1571892192

*looks like Mr. Berg has a book and course with the same name
book- ISBN: 1571892338
course- ISBN: 1571891358

moderndayruth

cardlady22 said:
*The Kabbalah Deck ~ Edward Hoffman, ISBN: 0811827321

I've just found this thread, cardlady, sorry for the late reply! That deck is amazing, its "kosher", its very beutiful and the acompanyng book is great, i recommend it wholeheartedly!
I read regularly for myself with it, i did past-lives readings with it for a Kabbalist friend (also AT memeber), i read with that deck here at AT for members who are into other than Kabbalah spiritual paths and received great feedback, the readings very much resonated with them... Great deck in my opinion and also great tool for meditation. ;)