Page of Pentacles as timing

Bluebird

Hi Everyone,

I have just been taking a general look at timing in relation to a particular issue. The card I pulled was the page of pentacles (RWS deck) and in terms of seasons I got autumn, spring and winter when I did a little online research. From my own perspective I was drawn to spring as my eyes were drawn to the little flowers growing at the page's feet. I also know pentacles relate to years but how many? Is it one given the presence of 1 pentacle in the card or is it more (based on the idea that things are in their infancy)? I am doing this out of curiosity rather than attachment to outcome and would be grateful for any insight as I am relatively new to tarot reading.

Thank you!

Bluebird

Barleywine

Last year I gave a presentation on timing at a regional tarot group meeting. Here are two of the handouts I used. They don't directly answer your question, but might offer some food for thought.

Attachments

• Various Timing Methods.pdf
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Trumps as Timing Text.pdf
    386.8 KB · Views: 1,195

Bluebird

Hi Barleywine,

Thanks for responding. Would you believe right after I posted I came across your thread and intend to try it tonight as it looks both fascinating and very accurate.

Thanks a lot!

Bluebird