Tarot of the Hidden Realm

MysticalMoose

Mine has been dispatched so I'm eagerly awaiting a knock at the door. Should be tomorrow I would think. Squeeeeeeeee :D

MysticalMoose

It's just arrived. And ooooooh it's very beautiful

MysticalMoose

I have to say I'm extremely impressed . The faces are very expressive, which is why I have always loved my DruidCraft so much and I love the fact that the cards are very easy to make out details in. How I wished that Shadowscapes had been. I love it & am going to spend today with the book :)

Miss Divine

I have to say I'm extremely impressed . The faces are very expressive, which is why I have always loved my DruidCraft so much and I love the fact that the cards are very easy to make out details in. How I wished that Shadowscapes had been. I love it & am going to spend today with the book :)

What a great way to spend the day, with a new deck! :D

I can't wait!

Reyan

I am going to get along wonderfully with this deck! Pairing it up with Froud's Faeries could be trippy! :)

That sounds like a fantastic idea! I am dying to order this but trying to hold off... screw it, I'll order it :p

BeyondtheVeil

This deck looks gorgeous!!

Yes, I'll admit that I 'just" saw this deck today. I can't believe how beautiful the cards that I've seen are. Is this throughout the deck? Sorry if it has been asked/answered already, I haven't had a chance to read the responses yet.

I definitely have to have this deck! I can see how easy it would be to read with.:thumbsup: I am excited to find this and hope to get to buy it soon!

Drooling over the deck..... :)

Brightest Blessings :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

MysticalMoose

LUCKY YOU! :heart: I was hoping the deck was like that! I love my DruidCraft deck for intuitive readings. I am glad that you think this deck is comparable to the DruidCraft. I didn't ever buy the Shadowscapes as they looked pretty, but kind of light colored. I never saw them in person though, so it could have just been the picture.

The Tarot of the Hidden Realm seems so bright and vibrant. I think it will be one of my favorites that I will use for many years.

Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts about it. It really helped me decide that I must have it. :D

Brightest Blessings :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

MysticalMoose

I think you will be happy with it :) IMO its very earthy, the colours are right and most important the faces tell you a lot, and they eyes are very expressive too. With too many decks I find the colours are lovely but the eyes don't convey any emotion and seem dead. Not this one, there's sparkling, cheeky, mysterious, daring, melancholy, determined eyes and many more .... This is a Deck I get lost in as I browse thru them, and the characters are inviting me to join them and discover their secrets . Love it, one one my new firm favourites :)