does anybody know how to talk to the dead

Necromancer

I would love to talk to the dead just wondering does anybody know how

Thirteen

I think this question is in the wrong forum. If you're asking if there is a particular tarot spread for contacting the dead, then you should try this section with that question:

http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?forumid=56

There is no way that I know of to use Tarot Cards in and of themselves to contact the dead. You either have the power to do it (can go into a trance and interact with the spirit world) or the spirit world wants to talk to you and will contact you any way it likes, be it via tarot cards, crystal ball, ouija board or some other means.

TemperanceAngel

Meditation!

miss_apples

First you need to open up your psychic abilities through meditation, as Temperanceangel said, and through Chakra clensing. First I would practice with your spirit guides and angels, just simply talk to them and expect an awnser...trust what you see, hear, think, or feel after you begin to speak to them.

Sulis

Why do you want to talk to the dead? They may want to be left alone :)

Love

Sulis xx

tao51

Are you wanting a general page of the dead? Or are you looking for a specific person. Lives that have moved to the other realm may be speaking all the time but no one is listening. Also, there are those who would rather be left alone. --Tao

SongDeva

Good point, Tao, they speak and we don't hear.

As for the comments on their wanting to be left alone, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Anyone who doesn't want to speak to you, won't. Just like on the physical plane.

I spose they just put you on "ignore." :)

There are many threads here regarding member's efforts to facilitate mediumship by use of the tarot or oracles.