Crystal trade

TheBip

This sounds interesting ^_^ I dont really have much to trade for crystals tho, just a few rabbit furs and a coyote pelt (its got large holes in it tho from where I made a hat from it... but I could cut it up for scrap pieces *lol*) and I think I have a small mink pelt around somewhere. Ive also got a collection of various earth things, like whole geodes and shells and stuff...

But if anyones interested in my stuff and you have some interesting crystals, let me know :)

Briar Rose

Mi-Shell, you have a PM!

Mi-Shell

Thanks for all the Pm's and interest in the few things I have here to trade! Since people were wondering, what I realy want and as a jeweler can not just "get", I put a few books on my profile that i recently lost due the house of my friend burning down. I loooove second hand things and especially books and World music (self coppied is good) and sort of new age music that I can share with my patients/ clients for meditation and relaxation .....
What would any of you love to get that I might have and is not on the pictures???>> All you poor souls for whom crystals are realy expensive?
For me they are not and a stuffed envelope to send is not the world either!
Blessings!
M.

Mi-Shell

Here are some more things to trade something for:

hand carved Bear, black jet
Amethyst pyramid in Sterling silver
Tree of Life carving with Eagle and Serpent carved from moose bone, drilled to be worn on leather or necklace
hand carved thunderbird bone, drilled
Eagle carved from bone, double sided
Crystal balls 1or 2 cloudy rutilated quartz
Amethyst crystal double-terminated
Rosequarz double-terminated
small Bear, white shell , drilled
small Bear bone, drilled
( the white Alabaster bears are from previous picture are traded to Peace-pixie and therefore gone!)
(pixie, I can not just send one lonely white bear to NZ!
Sohe will therefore bring his mate!!!!)

next:
Native beadwork, Thunderbird
Fluorite crystal with Snowflake Obsidian cabochon
hand carved Cat bone, drilled top to bottom
Sodalite Bear drilled bone carving Sun
Whale, Labradorite
Dolphin, clear crystal with bail of your choice gemstone added

Have fun, checking things out and make me an offer!

Attachments

• panel 6 AT.jpg
    panel 6 AT.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 131
  • panel 7 AT.jpg
    panel 7 AT.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 125

Kahlie

Really lovely stuff. People, I'm still interested, but I'm sick at the moment, so I can't take the time to go and fix up trades, so I'm holding, until I have.

Sorry,

Kahlie

Little Hare

Okay Crystal wise i have (pictures to follow in the next couple of days)

The following are for jewellary making :D

*28 Moss Agate balls. Size:4m

* Fluorite chips (pale green, purple)

*Rose Quartz Chips

*Amethyst Chips

-There may be the possibility of Some Russion Amazonite as well

PM if your interested :D

memries

Well, I am still here and interested in trading. I am still not sure what as it is very snowy here and the only access to crystals is in the shops at the moment. I still have my eye out for a Lemurian Crystal and they are $100 or more in the shops although the lady said she would give me a discount. As our tax is app 15% it doesn't matter much about a discount as it still adds back up very quickly. I have quite a few decks I could trade for a Lemurian Crystal. I also have some large specimens of different stones as well as raw emeralds, which I bought but they sent quite a packet of them. Also, I just love opals but of course they are not available here and mostly imported from Australia. I had a nice one and gave it away ! Woe is me ! When I was in Australia I bought quite a few raw specimens and sorry now I did not buy more.

Also I bought a nugget of gold.. lol.. it is so small I lost it ! I am sure it will turn up one day when least expected.

I will take a picture of a few things and post it. Postage does not matter as you have two choices, pay it or don't send it !

Mi-Shell

Hi memries! Lemurian Crystals? are those not the pale pink quarz crystals found in Brasil??
What are you planing to do with a Lemurian Crystal?
I will see, if I can "attract" one to me...
I will let you know.
M.

Mi-Shell

Peace_pixie, Ros, HeavensVault, your parcels are in the mail!
I keep my fingers crossed that they get to you save and soon!

memries

Hi Mi Shell, they may be pink or just kind of opaque.. clear I guess. They pick them up above ground. The good ones have a triangle somewhere and they have horizontal striated lines. Some are record keepers. That is all I know really. I just wanted one for display and to hold, no big ambitions here.