Sharing pictures of my crystal collection~

Briar Rose

What nice pictures. I love your collection. Your Crystals are so alive.

inanna_tarot

ive been oogling at these pics today.. so so pretty :D

memries

I did just a bit of shopping yesterday and found these little things.

I wanted to buy a big piece of Selenite but settled for now with three small pieces.

I chose the Labradorite because it felt good and has some pictures in it.
I really thought it was picture Jasper but that is not what the card said when I got home.

The last I think was a bit of a coup ! It is a Swarovski crystal nail file.
Blue stones decorate the top but the blade itself is supposed to be made of Swarovski crystal as well. The lady said it never wears down. I really bought it because it was pretty. It was in a Green Earth Store and they have other handle patterns and colors but I chose the blue.

Attachments

• 547141979110_0_ALBcrystals 2.jpg
    547141979110_0_ALBcrystals 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 130

memries

Moriticia your crystals are just lovely. I like every one and the bowl that is full of the crystal points is stunning.

My crystal fountain is not happening at the moment. I bought the wrong pump and the wrong bowl ! So will begin again. I have not given up just on hold it seemed other things in life were pressing in.

I bought a pump that has to be submerged when I should have purchased a pump that rests outside the dish you use. Of course by the time you submerge it in all that water what do you put your crystals on ? Never thought of that.

The bowl I bought while nice is clear and I need one more like a metal or dark color. I will get there eventually.

morticia monroe

Oh no,,,Memries. I hate when I buy the wrong things, especially since I am so bad about throwing away receipts.

I had also thought about a fountain, but was thinking that I could just purchase something like this and then use my own rocks..they only run about $25 so I thought it might be cheaper in the long run. Is that cheating? :)

http://www.thepathway.com/images/fountains/waterfall_F.jpg

But it's nothing I'll be doing anythime soon if ever, so let me knoe when you get yours up and going. :)

memries

I am not sure if you saw this site Morticia. Scroll to the bottom or look at the other crystal fountains by following the sites.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tripp50/index2.htm

The fellow is a member here who does the crystal fountains.

I have a fountain similar to the one that was shown in the picture but wanted to use larger crystals. Maybe use a bamboo plant as shown.

morticia monroe

Oh yes, I do now rmember looking at those and aren't they beautiful? Dp you have plenty of stones for it? Did you ever get your lemurian?

I should never have gone back and looked at those fountains,,,I just now noticed Brigid of the Rowan Tree. I'm not really into fairy statues or figurines but she is breathtaking! And Rowan is my birth tree.

I have two lucky bamboo plants like those in my back bathroom and they are so easy to grow, and look just perfect in the fountains, don't they?

wumpkie

Like I said on the raffle thread, I'm sorry for not being able to comment on how wonderful all of the crystals are.