Horary question

jayaso

Update

Apologies for the delay in coming back to this message and updating you all.

Indeed, I had to put in a significant amount of effort to get this relationship off the ground again. There have been MANY obstacles and therefore, you were right when you said that the aspect wasn't strong enough in itself to bring about the desired outcome.

I've actually got another 'will he come back?' question for you guys. Just debating whether I should post on not.

CosmicBeing

Apologies for the delay in coming back to this message and updating you all.

Indeed, I had to put in a significant amount of effort to get this relationship off the ground again. There have been MANY obstacles and therefore, you were right when you said that the aspect wasn't strong enough in itself to bring about the desired outcome.

I've actually got another 'will he come back?' question for you guys. Just debating whether I should post on not.

I know I didn't actually read your chart just gave initial opinion.

If you want to post it to get other people's opinion. You are more than welcome to. It's a community to help each other.

jayaso

Thank you + quick question

Hey there CB,

Not to worry. That one has been solved, but I do need an opinion on the 'translation of light'

I'm currently trying to find the best time to send a text message to someone that I haven't spoken to in a while. I've decided 20.09.16 at 00:45 (London) after looking electional astrology principles.

Apparently, such a chart can be read as a horary chart to look at whether things will develop.

(If you've drawn the chart), you can see that Moon is at 11 degrees Taurus (applying trine) to Mercury Rx at 15 degrees Virgo (applying square) to Saturn at 10 degrees Sagittarius.

Would this amount to a translation of light between Moon and Saturn by way of Mercury? Even if Mercury is retrograde (but in its sign).