Offering 3 lunar month predictions

amaya1

Am i at right thread? 😚

Hello friends
I am offering a short reading about your lunar month...plz inform you a lunar cycle is diffirent to every people...
Ex. for july starts 15/7 ends 11/8

Send me inbox your personal data (date of birth and time of birth) ah and birth place

I will give you some tips of your month

Be patient please. When i have done with your reading i ll send u an inbox message

πŸŽ‰πŸ’«πŸ’Blessings πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

1 Bonnyβœ”
2 Ddwarks
3 OnorionBelts

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

DDwarks

May I please sit?
I've never had something like that done before x
The school summer holidays start today For my daughter and some tips on not going nuts would be greatly appreciated!
Sending you a PM now x

amaya1

Thank youuuu😘
CLOSED*****

amaya1

@Bonny

Hi sagittarius 😝
Your lunar cycle was 5 of July and i find it unfair to tell you for two ,three days

Now your lunar chart has ascendant Sagittarius. You have these charecteristics also from your birth chart so you will feel like your home xoxo I think that this month you had focus on social events or friends and you are more time online in social media... Because your ascentant is in 11th birth house

-Uranus in 4th
Moving/seperation?
No connected with your family this month?
Many hours outside from your home

Many planets at 7th house
If you are single it will be favourable to meet someone at your social circle, especially when venus is in 7th house... means that you can meet him in social gatherings and generally from other people. It seems that if you are occupied with public or social relations you will be great because the cooperation with others is very balanced and positive to create something good...

Moon in 8th house

Hmm psychologically you are not so good. Your emotions are high and affect your mind and your mood. Relax take care dont stressed

Jupiter at 9th is favourable for trips if you had planed something.

Be careful your connections with your friends may you have or had fights? Mars in 11th

Ends 1 of August

From 2/8 you will be cancer, you know the characteristics of Cancer eh? Too much emotion...😊
Focusing on your job and your money
But i will see that your finances will be good sun is here..
I see again trips so if you are going to make a short holiday do it. You will have fun. On August you will be more communicative venus and mercury inside..

If you had problems with your family or home generally you will get what you want on August jupiter at 4th

Your love live ...hmm i see some struggles with mars here

I dont know whats the problem and you are stressed ;;about job ;;but i see some obstacles in your every day life affect your health. I feel that it is a job issue or more obligations make you feel more depressed...

amaya1

Neeeext DDwarks ✌😁plz be patient tomorrow i will post your reading

Bonny

@Bonny

Hi sagittarius 😝
Your lunar cycle was 5 of July and i find it unfair to tell you for two ,three days

Now your lunar chart has ascendant Sagittarius. You have these charecteristics also from your birth chart so you will feel like your home xoxo I think that this month you had focus on social events or friends and you are more time online in social media... Because your ascentant is in 11th birth house

---

Yes I have been very Sagittarius this month ... Tonnes of philosophy and moving around. Alot of social media too...

---

-Uranus in 4th
Moving/seperation?
No connected with your family this month?
Many hours outside from your home

Many planets at 7th house
If you are single it will be favourable to meet someone at your social circle, especially when venus is in 7th house... means that you can meet him in social gatherings and generally from other people. It seems that if you are occupied with public or social relations you will be great because the cooperation with others is very balanced and positive to create something good...

---

Yes I have been receiving romantic attention via public relations / social circles etc

---

Moon in 8th house

Hmm psychologically you are not so good. Your emotions are high and affect your mind and your mood. Relax take care dont stressed

--

It has been hard in this way... That makes sense.

---

Jupiter at 9th is favourable for trips if you had planed something.

Be careful your connections with your friends may you have or had fights? Mars in 11th

Ends 1 of August

---

Thanks - no fights - just a bit of distance from one of them which is weird

---

From 2/8 you will be cancer, you know the characteristics of Cancer eh? Too much emotion...😊
Focusing on your job and your money
But i will see that your finances will be good sun is here..
I see again trips so if you are going to make a short holiday do it. You will have fun. On August you will be more communicative venus and mercury inside..

If you had problems with your family or home generally you will get what you want on August jupiter at 4th

---

Setting things into my new place so this bodes well , cheers!

---

Your love live ...hmm i see some struggles with mars here

---

He's struggling but his feelings for me are growing and becoming clearer it seems by his ways snyway

---

I dont know whats the problem and you are stressed ;;about job ;;but i see some obstacles in your every day life affect your health. I feel that it is a job issue or more obligations make you feel more depressed...

---

I was over workjng and exhaustion (too many hours) was making me depressed. Thanks for this reading!

---

Hi Amaya,

Thank you for the effort and thought you have gone to in this!

I am leaving feedback above ,

Bless,

Bonny

amaya1

Hi Amaya,

Thank you for the effort and thought you have gone to in this!

I am leaving feedback above ,

Bless,

Bonny

Thanks for feedback.Glad that it's resonates.
You're welcome! 😘

amaya1

May I please sit?
I've never had something like that done before x
The school summer holidays start today For my daughter and some tips on not going nuts would be greatly appreciated!
Sending you a PM now x

Ok

Your lunar charts started on 23/7 you are more skillful in communication and you have all the charecterists of gemini because your ascendant is here for this month.

I dont see something major about your daughter everything will go well this summer about your home. You have jupiter inside

I see you more focusing on your finances and your holidays. However you are running to take care some issues but all will be ok. If you want to talk to relatives or to connect with cousins now it is a favourable time..

Your 5 th house could indicate something about your daughter but is empty. However the cusp is in virgo so mercury place as well on 3rd house. I dont see problems she is preparing for holidays lol

Are u working?there is an confusion on your 10th house and an anxiety about it I feel that you should take care yourself more may you will lost your energy and your mood. If you are working be prepared for difficult moments

DDwarks

Ok

Your lunar charts started on 23/7 you are more skillful in communication and you have all the charecterists of gemini because your ascendant is here for this month.
I've got on going issues with my neighbour here so skillful communication is great news!

I dont see something major about your daughter everything will go well this summer about your home. You have jupiter inside
I hope so! I'll let you know at the end of the holiday! Home is always safe for her though.

I see you more focusing on your finances and your holidays. However you are running to take care some issues but all will be ok. If you want to talk to relatives or to connect with cousins now it is a favourable time..
Yes, reaching out to my relatives is something I feel I need to right now. The focus inmy life is always finances *sigh* I just cannot let it drop lol!

Your 5 th house could indicate something about your daughter but is empty. However the cusp is in virgo so mercury place as well on 3rd house. I dont see problems she is preparing for holidays lol
Good! I'm happy when she's happy!

Are u working?there is an confusion on your 10th house and an anxiety about it I feel that you should take care yourself more may you will lost your energy and your mood. If you are working be prepared for difficult moments
Yes I work. I was expecting some tough times (maybe) so thank you for the heads up! I'm prepared!

Thank you for this Amaya x it was reassuring x

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

OnOrionsBelt

Thank youuuu😘
CLOSED*****

Amaya, because the astrology area of the forum is public and you do not need an account to see it. I'm feeling uncomfortable to have the reading done. If you have not started I'd like to not have mine done please. Thank you for understanding!