Chiron reversed in the 5th house ?

Sharla

My first ever horary chart i did was asking the inevitable question "am i pregnant" ?

Found out today im not, even without fully understanding the charts answer, even though today now i do understand it a little more.

But i think having Chiron reversed in the 5th house was telling me something important, but i don't know what.

This was the chart....

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...diac=trop&ayanam=0&helgeo=geo&rs=0&orbp=&ast=

The full chart interpretation is irrelevant now, i just wanted someone's knowledge on chiron if possible please.

Pisces being the ruler of the 5th house i seen as me being fertile, at least. Also when i did the chart the Asc was at 27 degrees showing that the time of the egg catching and a possible pregnancy had already passed.....meaning i wasn't.

Minderwiz

I've tried the link but I can't view the chart :(

Can you post the cart details - time, date, place so that I can reproduce it?

Your interpretation isn't irrelevant, just because the outcome is known. You will learn from past interpretations, especially those that prove to be wrong. Even those you get right will help you improve.

Pisces on the fifth cusp is indeed a sign of fertility, but its ruler, Jupiter, was probably still in Virgo, a barren sign.

Chiron should not be used in horary. As I've said before it's not a fully accepted planet but more importantl, there no way of assessing its essential dignity. It has no rulership, exaltation, triplicity, terms or face, so it can't play a full part. Even in terms of accidental dignity, like the outer planets it's Retrograde for lengthy times and it's generally slow.

You were right to conclude that the late Ascendant probably indicated that the chart was not going to be helpful.

Sharla

Your interpretation isn't irrelevant, just because the outcome is known. You will learn from past interpretations, especially those that prove to be wrong. Even those you get right will help you improve.

Pisces on the fifth cusp is indeed a sign of fertility, but its ruler, Jupiter, was probably still in Virgo, a barren sign.

Chiron should not be used in horary. As I've said before it's not a fully accepted planet but more importantl, there no way of assessing its essential dignity. It has no rulership, exaltation, triplicity, terms or face, so it can't play a full part. Even in terms of accidental dignity, like the outer planets it's Retrograde for lengthy times and it's generally slow.

You were right to conclude that the late Ascendant probably indicated that the chart was not going to be helpful.

When i click on the link it works :confused:

Time: 10.30am
Date: 8th sept
Place: Nuneaton, England

Sharla

Yes even though i know the answer, i've still been working on the chart to help me for future reference.

Oh! Chiron shouldn't be used, so this house was infact empty then, as there was only chiron in there.

Is there a chart you can do, that only has the planets needed in the chart ? So as to not get confused.

Sharla

And yes jupiter was in virgo, how did you even know that ?

Jupiter was at 29 degrees though, so does that mean i'd just missed it the opportunity ? Libra's being the next sign though, i think this one's semi fertile isn't it ?

Minderwiz

Yes even though i know the answer, i've still been working on the chart to help me for future reference.

Oh! Chiron shouldn't be used, so this house was infact empty then, as there was only chiron in there.

Is there a chart you can do, that only has the planets needed in the chart ? So as to not get confused.

It's usually possible to switch off the planets you don't want. If you are using Astro.com it can be done and virtually all the freebie software allows it. For horary the freebie traditional Morinue is is the best:

https://sites.google.com/site/tradmorinus/morinus

And yes jupiter was in virgo, how did you even know that ?

Jupiter was at 29 degrees though, so does that mean i'd just missed it the opportunity ? Libra's being the next sign though, i think this one's semi fertile isn't it ?

:). Jupiter spends nearly a year in each sign but it increased into Libra the other day.

Sharla

It's usually possible to switch off the planets you don't want. If you are using Astro.com it can be done and virtually all the freebie software allows it. For horary the freebie traditional Morinue is is the best:

https://sites.google.com/site/tradmorinus/morinus

:). Jupiter spends nearly a year in each sign but it increased into Libra the other day.

Thanks for this, so for horary its better to use morinus ? I was told it was Regiomontanus. Whats the difference between these two, that makes morinus more suitable ?

Regarding Jupiter, ive actually just yesterday downloaded and app called "Time passages" which tells you what planets are in which signs each day, and ive also downloaded another app called "moon reader" which tells you the moon void of course times.....which im finding very useful. :)

Chanah

Morinus is a piece of software. Regiomontanus is a house system. So you can use both.

Also you need to post charts here, or put them on an image-hosting site like imgur for people to be able to see them. Astro.com charts like the one you tried to link only tell anyone who's not you to log into their account (and they still wouldn't see your chart there, even though you can see it).

Sharla

Morinus is a piece of software. Regiomontanus is a house system. So you can use both.

Also you need to post charts here, or put them on an image-hosting site like imgur for people to be able to see them. Astro.com charts like the one you tried to link only tell anyone who's not you to log into their account (and they still wouldn't see your chart there, even though you can see it).

Okay thanks for letting me know Chanah, i'll try the image hosting site in future, if i can figure out how to do it lol.