what is a celtic tarot deck worth Caitlin matthews?

MizGrace

1999 caitlin matthews deck celtic with book no box I saw people in bid wars on ebay for 44.00 is this how much it is worth? or not. I dont know as see other printings in a different box going around and wondered

thanks

gregory

It is ASKING silly money everywhere. But any deck is is worth exactly how much someone will pay for it - no more, no less; there's no Blue Book of tarot - and things are sliding down rather. There's one on ebay at the moment for $103 Canadian - no bids and only 6 hours to run. And there's another in the UK for 82 quid. Let's see if they sell. The only way to tell if people thought they were worth that much. (Both those are complete with the box, though.)

Oh - and one in the UK that sold in April - for 18 quid.

firecatpickles

Jeanette or Dan at tarotgarden may be able to locate one for you. Celtic Tarot is OOP but not HTF.

gregory

I think she is looking to sell one, as she says with book but no box...

MizGrace

no I was looking at one which had no book or box and thought it was a lot 44.00 for a deck yet I dont know. I dont fancy buying it at 44.00 yet might consider it in time as there is something that draws you into it. 88.00 if they get that money lucky them
I dont have that celtic deck I have one by someone else in a clam shell its beige with book. I cant remember who it is by I have it in my bedroom.

thank you, I will tab tarotgarden

MizGrace

gregory

44 sounds fair enough actually.